~21~ Aftermath

Colby's POV
  By the end of the day, Sam, Alex, Katie, and me all had restraining orders against Caleb. Sam has signed his name as the biological father on Dylan's birth certificate, so Caleb had no rights to him. I stayed the night, and slept on the couch. They wanted me to stay with them for a few days. If Caleb showed up again, he would be arrested, and put in jail. I was sitting down on the couch, watching TV. Bear was laying down in Dylan's room, which he did a lot now. Alex was in the kitchen, eating cereal with Sam.
Sam's POV
"How are you feeling after yesterday?"
"Upset. Scared. Worried. I feel safer now that Colby is going to stay with us for a few days."
"Me too."
"How's your eye?"
"Still hurts. Is it red still?"
"Not as bad. You should put some eye drops in it though."
"Yeah. I know."
   I was sitting at the counter, and Alex grabbed our bowls. And put them into the sink.
"I'm gonna go check on Colby."
"I'm coming too."
  I followed her into the living room, where Colby was sitting on the couch watching Netflix.
"How are your knuckles?"
"They're fine." He flexed his hand, and they looked like they were bleeding again.
"I can clean those again if you want."
"Sure. Thanks."
  I sat down on the chair across from Colby. Alex came back in with a bowl and rag to clean Colby's hand. It looked like it was starting to get swollen. It was definitely worse than my eye.
Alex's POV
  I sat down on the floor in front of Colby. I grabbed his hand, and started cleaning it with the rag. He winced when I first touched it.
"I'm sorry. It helps if it's really hot."
"I know. It's okay."
  I finished cleaning his hand, and put the bowl and rag away.
"Are you going to be staying with us for awhile?"
"Yeah. I dont know how long. Probably until you guys feel safe again. Long enough to make sure he won't come back."
"Thank you for doing this."
"I lived with Sam for a long time before this. It gets kinda lonely without him at the house. Especially when everyone else is there, but not Sam."
  Colby looked up at Sam.
"I didn't move in because I knew I'd be caring for Alex and Dylan. I didn't think a baby would be a good thing in a house full of 20-year-olds."
Sam said. I got up, and sat down on the arm of the chair Sam was sitting in.
"Elton, Heath, and I are going on a 2-week tour thing. And they wanted me to ask you to go. It's in two weeks."
"I can't leave Alex and my son. I'm sorry." Sam said.
"No. I want you to go. I can have Katie stay with me. I told you that I wanted you to spend more time with the guys. This is the perfect opportunity."
"I dont know. I'd be away for two weeks-"
"Babe please. I'm not going to stop you from having a life. Dylan and I will be fine. We have Katie and Bear.
"What day do we leave?" Sam turned to Colby.
"September 17th."
"That's the day after Dylan's 1-month mark."
"Yeah. Do you think you'll be able to go with us? It's going to be really fun."
"Yeah. I will go. Alex, make sure Katie can stay here with you first. I won't leave you guys here alone."
"It'll be fine. I love you Sammy."
  I leaned over, and kissed him.
"That's a cute nickname." Colby said.
"I just made it up." I replied.
"I like Samantha better though." Colby smiled to Sam.
"Why Samantha?"
"Have you ever watched our YouTube videos?"
"No. I never really looked into it. Sam's told me about it before though."
"Well, we use to dress up as girls, and his girl name was Samantha."
"That's hilarious. Why did you guys dress up as girls?"
"For our YouTube channel. We thought it was funny, so we did it. The fans really seemed to like it too. But we haven't did it in a few months."
"Can I look at your YouTube channel?"
  I looked over at Sam, and he nodded. We sat down together in the living room, and watched their videos together for the rest of the day. We watched some from Sam's channel, then Colby's channel, and then we watched a bunch from the samandcolby channel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me suggestions/ideas
Tell me what you think
Thank you for reading!
~Lizzi Günther