~11~ Telling The Friends

Alex's POV
  I was now 15 weeks into my pregnancy, and I was beginning to have a baby bump. It wasn't extremely noticeable, especially if I wore a lose shirt. Elton, Corey, Colby, Devyn, and Aaron were moving into a big house together. They wanted Sam to join, but he declined for some reason.
  They were all in the middle of moving their stuff to the new big house, and they invited Sam and I to come see the house. Sam thought it would be a good time to tell them about the baby before I started showing more.
  I wore the loosest shirt I could find, so you couldn't see the bump at all. I doubt that Sam will let me help move stuff, but I still want to help when I get there.
"Sammy! Are you ready to go?"
"Almost! I just need to finish brushing my teeth."
"Okay!" I waited on the couch while he came out and started looking for his keys.
"If you're looking for the keys, you left them in the car last night."
"And you didn't grab them?!"
"I didn't say that. I just said you left them in the car. I have them with me now."
"UGH. Don't scare me like that babe."
"I'm sorry baby lets get going. I don't want them to be waiting on us."
"Okay."
  We walked out to the car, and he drove us over to their new place. It was huge. It was absolutely beautiful. We got out, and Sam took my hand. We rang the doorbell.
"Hey guys. Come in." Elton smiled at us.
"You should know you don't have to knock." We followed him to a room with a bunch of windows, and you could see a pool outside.
"How are you doing Alex?" Devyn asked me.
"I'm doing good. Sam and I have some news to share with you guys though. All of you."
"Okay. Guys! Sit down. Sam and Alex have something to tell us!"
  She got everyone's attention, and they were all looking at me and Sam. It actually made me really nervous. Sam could tell I was nervous, so he began.
"Well, I'm just going to start off by saying, It does not belong to me. Just so you guys don't jump to conclusions."
"I'm pregnant." Devyn looked excited, Amanda, who I had just met, looked surprised, and the guys mostly looked confused.
"Before I met Sam, I had a bad boyfriend. He took advantage of me one time, and I got pregnant. I confronted him about it, and he left. I told Katie about it, and she introduced me to Sam."
  I said all of this while looking down at the ground, I wasn't sure I wanted to see their reaction.
"I am going to take care of the baby as my own." Sam said. He put his arm around me.
"I'm so sorry Alex." Devyn said. I couldn't look up.
"I just thought you guys should know. I know I've only met you a few times, But you are important to Sam."
"We support you guys no matter what." Elton said.
"Thank you."
"Hey, cheer up Alex. It will be okay." Aaron said.
"GROUP HUG!!!!" Corey yelled
   Everyone came running at me and Sam, and we all fell down laughing in a group hug.
"Thank you guys for supporting us." Sam and I both said.
"Always." They said.
"We should start unloading the rest of the stuff." I said.
"No. You two go home. We can unload everything. You shouldn't be lifting much." Devyn said to me.
"Okay. Are you sure? I'm sure I could help with something."
"No no. You guys go. We will see you again after we get everything set up."
"Thank you." I smiled at her, and Sam & I said our goodbyes to everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me suggestions/ideas
Tell me what you think
Thank you for reading!
~Lizzi Günther