XXXXI

After all left the house, Chanyeol went upstairs, He felt down. Yeolchan had been dragged away by Yoora. Baekhyun didn't even wish him. He felt lonely, How can she forget. Or didn't she like him anymore. Chanyeol sighed under the shower. His heart heavy as lead. He showered as she wore his jeans and stepped out of the shower drying his bare body and soaking hair.

When he saw Baekhyun sitting on the bed crossed legged as she fiddled with her dainty fingers facing the bathroom door. She looked up to see Chanyeol staring at her bare bodied.

"Whats wrong baby?" The giant came closer as he fell gently only his knees so he would be level with her face. Baekhyun blushed at him, biting her lips.  She cradled his face in her hands as she caressed it lovingly. She wore his over sized shirt along with her signature short black shorts.

"I..I..am sorry..For being an idiot and not letting you touch me. I really am. I...Uhhhh...Do your favorite thing to me." She said avoiding eye contact.

"You sure babes?" Chanyeol asked. The brunette nodded as she closed her eyes softly. His big hands slowly unbuttoned her shirt as he gently latched their lips together. He tugged at the soft muscles as his fingers popped her shirt buttons . 

"Wait.." Baekhyun said pulling away. She took his hands and place it on her stomach. They just kept staring at each other when she did it, so when Chanyeol felt a cute bump on her stomach his eyes widened as he looked down to her flawless bump, then back to her eyes again.

"Happy Birthday Yeollie, You are gonna be a Daddy again." Baekhyun blushed hard as she giggled burring her face in his neck. Chanyeol's big warm hands felt her baby bump before hugging her tightly.

"How many weeks?" He sniffled.

"Twelve." The brunette whispered. Chanyeol chuckled as he broke the hug. "So that was why you were acting strange?" 

"Yes, and Yeol wanted me to surprise on your birthday, so I had to keep you at bay. And umm Yeollie." Baekhyun whispered the last part.

"Yes baby." He said wrapping his hands around her bare stomach. 

"Umm, we are having triplets." Baekhyun bit her lips. Chanyeol's grin grew wider as he scooped his wife up swirling her her around.

"Gosh Baek, You make me the happiest man on earth. Always. I love you so much." Chnayeol cried tears of joy." Girl's or boys?" 

"That's gonna be a surprise honey." Baekhyun kissed his his forehead.

"Ahh wae. Tell me." The giant pouted. But got smacked by the smaller.

"Behave like a man you idiot Yoda. Your gonna be a father for four now. And You something. I love you more." The girl giggled looking at his handsome face as she slide down his bare body, their skin pasted together as they crashed their lips together, kissing passionately. With love over flowing within them.

"Yeollie. You name them. Hmm?" Baekhyun said through her kisses. He only smiled into the kiss as he deepened it more. He carried her to bed as they snuggled beside each other after almost two months. 

"I am so happy I married you. Thank you for existing goddess." Chanyeol said suckling her neck and collar bone.

"You are..ahh..really..a hungry wolf Channie..Gosh..ahhh..That hurt you...ah...Why do I..ah..love you?" Baekhyun moaned out.

"I wish I knew. Why do I love you." Chanyeol looked up kissing her swollen lips again as they buried themselves inside each others embraces and fell a sleep.

Sad news next will be the last Chapter.