XX

Well Baekhyun got punished of course. Her dear Chanyeol kept his word. Sandara almost dropped her coffee mug that morning when she saw Baekhyun in mauve jeans and a white sleeve up shirt.

"Baekkie. Are you okay dear? I mean you are fully dressed." Sandara sat infront of her.

Baekhyun pouted and sniffled. Looking up at a smirking giant, Chanyeol sat next to her but she moved to the front couch and hugged Dara.

"Nothing. I just punished her. In a sweet way." Chanyeol winked at the blushing midget.

Dara giggled and sat straight.
"Hey Baek. You have a date today. With your first love. So ditch this bad giant for a moment hmmm?" Dara said pulling her outside.

"Woah..Whats all this about. Baek would never ditch me. She loves me." Chanyeol pouted.

"Urggh get in big giant baby." Dara rolled her eyes throwing Chanyeol the car keys as he locked the front door.

They drove to a far off field like thing. Beautiful hedges and flowers of different kinds. Baekhyun jumped around as she clapped her hands in joy. Chanyeol chuckled looking at how delighted the young lass was. But a certain figure in the distance made her stop on her tracks.

A handsome young man walked to stand front of her.

"Baekkie, this is my boy friend Daniel and Your date for today." Sandara giggled.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and hugged the golden haired boy. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrow at the sight. The brunette cried into the boys chest and he cried too.

"Baek?" The boy cradled her face and asked through sobs. The little girl nodded trying to smile her best, but breaking down the very next minute.

It slowly dawned on to him. The familiar golden brown hair. The same eyes.

"Hyung. Baekboem?" Chanyeol almost shouted. A boy he used to run around when he was young. He was still the same. Not a feature different.

"Chanyeol? Chan? Omg look at how both of you have grown. I must thank god for making you guys meet. And Chan why isn't Baekkie talking?" Baekboem asked worried.

"Sorry hyung. The shock stole her voice." Chanyeol wrapping a arm around her waist.

"Omg Dara. You never told me. I am glad atleast your safe Baekkie." Her brother caressed her cheek. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"Umm how did you survive?" The taller asked as the four sat down on the wild grass.

"Well. The last person I ever saw before blacking out was Baek. After that when I woke up, they said my parents were dead and buried. I asked for you but no one knew who you were.

I didn't eat or drink for days and was almost falling apart when Dara found me and cured me. Helped me get back our company and I gradually fell for the girl. Now we are a couple. I am so happy my baby sister is alive. My only family." The boy smiled.

"Yah. I guess that's why I thought I had seen Baek somewhere." Dara blushed.

Baekhyun was so happy she was bubbling inside. The four discussed about a lot of things they missed and other gossips.

Baekboem noticed Chanyeol's hand around his sisters waist playing piano on her waist,poking on her side and making her blush. But she didn't push him away instead moved closer.

Chanyeol quickly kissed her jaw and Baekhyun pouted glaring at him with a red face. The taller chuckled.

"Baekhyun." Her brother called and snapped out of Chanyeol's hard gaze and looked at him.

"Are you guys a thing?" He raised a brow.

Both Chan and Baek blushed a deep red as they nodded a yes. Baekboem chuckled and shook his head.

"Cute. Chan take good care of her okay, like you always have hmm?" Chanyeol nodded at Baek's brother.

"I will hyung." He responded.

"Baekboem lets go to the mansion. Common. Lets have dinner together." Dara got up giving her hand for her boyfriend to take. He nodded and took her hand as they walked to the car.

Baekboem was content at heart that his sister was happy. And she had her childhood knight had become her love. Well they looked adorable together.

But something made Baekboem tk flip the table. Baekhyun came down the stairs with black shorts and a while hoodie. Not that but the bite marks on her thighs. Baekboem was currently helping Dara make dinner.

"Gosh Dara..What happened to Baek?" He asked her shocked.
She chuckled and shook her head.

"Well Baekhyun always wears short skirts and yesterday Chanyeol had said her not to wear so short when going to school and threatened to bit her thighs since guys always check her out. But the little girl wore short skirts again and totally flipped Chanyeol off his feet. So the giant punished the poor girl sweetly. Hehe cute right." Sandara giggled setting the table.
Baekboem chuckled and shook his head. As long as his sister was happy that's all he would have prayed god for.

"Noona. Hyung I have to rush to the company for something. Chen called. I'll be back by morning. Baekhyun bye baby." Chanyeol waved at Dara and Baekboem and kissed Baekhyun's lips as he quickly hurried out the door.

He was working too hard. And this worried Baekhyun a lot. Chanyeol seemed sick and exhausted though he smiled and laughed for the smaller.

The dinner made her giggle and forget everything for awhile. But it still haunted her. Baekboem had left for his hotel and Sandara went along with him for awhile to have a walk.

Baekhyun text Chanyeol.

Yeollie.....

She bit her lip waiting for a reply from her lover. She caressed her purple hickeys on her thighs as she sighed sadly. Her eye lids became heavier and heavier as she slowly dozed of on the tallers side of the bed.

She suddenly woke up to the silent buzzing sound under her on her face.

Yes baby..

Come home..

Just a little more to finish..

Stop stressing your self..

Its only for a few days baby.

I hate you. Marry your company. Bye.

Baek.Baby.
Please.
Ill be back by morning.
Promise Princess.
Talk to me.

But no reply was given. Baekhyun knew he had to work hard but this hard?

Noways. He had to rest a bit. Didn't he.

Dara ♥ ....

Hey hun. I'll be back tomorrow night okay. Goodnight Sis-in-law.

She smiled and replied okay with a heart.

As she dozed of to sleep.

This Is getting boring.

Be honest.