VII

Chanyeol was awaken by a soft thud on his bed. Soft hands patted him awake and he groan sitting up.

Can we go see mother superior? We could go in the evening.

"Sounds great. I'll take you. Now let me sleep." Chanyeol tried to lay down again when Baekhyun turned his face to the clock on the wall.

It was nine in the morning. The giant frowned. The flawless beauty giggled shaking her head.

Come I'll make breakfast. Quickly.

With that she left the room. Chanyeol got up and went into the cold bathroom as he did his daily routine and showered.

The taller walked into the living room and plopped on the couch when his phone buzzed.

Dad Calling.......

Yes father.

Chanyeol,Son. I need you,
To go to the states,
For a conference.
In my place.

Son. Chanyeol. Yah Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol eyes were glued to a goddess that walked with grace and elegance. Her bare feet padding across his condo's tiled floor. The way she bit her pink lips. And how it felt against his lips. So soft and delicate, so swe....

PARK CHANYEOL.

Ye..Yes Father. I am sorry.

Son. What got you distracted?

Uhhh nothing..Dad.
Do I have to go back to the states?

Well its just for two days.

Can..Can I take a friend along dad.

Hmmm okay. Who is it?

Baekhyun.

What? You found her?

Yes dad.

Hmmm. I heard she was under shock, Is she okay now.

How did you know?

Son. I am the presidant.
And I had seacrhed for my son's
Best friend too.
She was my best friends daughter.

Dad. But she is dumb.

What?
Hmmm. Come to my office.
We need to talk.

Yes father.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who had finished making breakfast.

"Baekkie. Ummm I need to go to my fathers office. Today." The taller let out.

Baekhyuns face saddened and he pouted.

Its okay. I'll be fine by myself.

"No Baek. We will go to the church and after that I will go okay." Chanyeol smiled.

After having their breakfast they left for the church earlier so Chanyeol could meet his father later.

Baekhyun hugged mother supirior tightly. And she showed her Chanyeol.