XV

Chanyeol was hurt by the way the smaller behaved. He knew it was Yoona's words that hurt Baekhyun. But he couldn't shout or scold Yoona for he wasn't that kinda guy. He had simply smiled and turned away since he was angry and was afraid of what he would do in public. Yoona was a minister's daughter and Chanyeol couldn't cause fights.

It pained him the way Baekhyun's eye's teared up and the way she hid it by blinking. He noticed her though he was talking to Yoona. Baekhyun was his world how could he not. That night he forced her petite body to move and she refused. His heart broke. 

The morning was cold and gloomy, as Chanyeol fluttered his eyes open. He yawned and turned to check on Baekhyun to see her gone. It was past ten thirty.He went to the bathroom, did his daily routine,dressed and walked out of his room. In the hope to see Baekhyun in the kitchen.

Splash

Went his foot when he stepped out. It was odd, was his house flooded to the balcony. He looked to where the water was coming. And it was coming from Baekhyun's room. His eye's widened and his heart beat oddly as fear arouse inside of his giant frame. He ran to her room to see her room flooded with water, things broken and cloths fallen on the floor, her belongings floating. The bathroom room door stood wide open. Chanyeol walked his way into the bathroom to be given a fatal heart attack.

Baekhyun lay beneath the cold waters of the bath tub. Her hair floating upwards . She looked dangerously pale and lifeless. Chanyeol closed the faucet and pulled the wet body up. Drenched to the core of her soul, her lips pale with cold, her white shirt stuck to her body like a tattoo.

"No no no no no Baek, baby." Chanyeol shook the lifeless body, his tears streaming down his beautiful deep brown eyes. No matter how much he shook her she remained painfully still. He called the ambulance and Baekhyun was rushed to the hospital in broad day light. Chanyeol held her pale cold hand in his warm ones. As he drove alongside with her in the ambulance.

"Noona....Baekhyun....Drown...Bathtub...Ambulance...Hospital...Come." Was all the giant managed to say through the phone. As Baekhyun was rushed into the hospital. Luhan his cousin came as she pulled the stretcher into the emergency room.

"Chan, Stay here. Please." Luhan nodded at her cousin before disappearing through he doors.

Warm arms held Chanyeol's shoulder as Yoora came standing next to her baby brother,

"Noona." He cried bending down to hug her and cried into her shoulder, She had never seen him like this. Yoora wanted to beat him for Baekhyun's condition but she knew Chanyeol was too broken to be punished.

"Hush, she's gonna be okay." Yoora rubbed soothing circles on his back body as she gestured him to sit down.

"It's all...My fault...If I had only not spoken to that stupid Yoona, she wouldn't have got this hurt. I killed her...I killed my girlfriend."  Chanyeol buried his face into his hands.

"Stupid, No you did not okay, She isn't dead. Channie please stop crying, Baek's gonna be fine." Yoora caressed his cheek. A tear rolling down her very own.

Hour's went by, Mrs park had come an hour after yoora, and they all sat waiting for Luhan to come out any moment. Chanyeol sat staring into space, tears dried up and to painful to flow anymore. His black locks messy, and his shirt crushed. His eye's  lit up only when Luhan came out with Xiumin.

"How is she?" Yoora walked to Luhan.

"Hmmmm, She is alive, but very weak and she had been underwater for more than three hours, If Chanyeol had brought her a few minutes late she would have died. Yet a lot of water had gone into her body. She is in the ICU now, and under observation. We will see if she get's better, she'll be moved into a room. But Yoora, I can't promise you anything. It's in the hands of god." Luhan smiled and left.