XXXIV

16 Years After........

"Mommy please don't tell Daddy." A handsome sixteen year old Yeolchan pleaded on his mother.

"But baby. He's your father. He'd find out somehow. He should know about it." Baekhyun crossed her arms.

"We'll tell him...Ummm..On his birthday. Hmm oh? please." Her son hung on her hand.

"Its after three months. Obviously he'd find out." Baekhyun pouted.

"I'll cover them all up. Mommy promise me you wouldn't tell him. I want him to have the best birthday ever." Yeolchan grinned.

"Okay then. I wont tell him. Happy." Baekhyun kissed his cheeks.

"Your the best. Can you drive me to school." Her son said carrying his sling bag.

Yeolchan was proud to have Baekhyun as his mother. He worshiped her. So did Chanyeol. Her hair was slightly cut. Still it cascaded below her short skirt.

"Bye Mommy. I love you and pick me up when school overs." He hugged his mother as he kissed her cheeks and left to school.

Yeolchan was the heart throb of his school. Taking after his handsome father.His parents old school, every teacher knew him as ChanBaeks handsome son. And everyone loved him except for a certain girl.

Ruby Naver. A beautiful tall girl, with wavy bronze hair. She wore a black belt dark blue short skirt with black tights, and black boots. With a white sweat shirt that was neatly tucked in, black nail polish, black choker with a silver ring. Munching a gum and walked her self towards Yeolchan. Though other girl's drooled over him, and fanned themselves, Ruby hated his guts. 

"Hey mama's boy. Did you come to school with mommy?" Ruba smirked at him making him frown with anger. But being Chanyeol's son he had no attitude to speak rudely to a girl. Specially the thought of aunt Yoora freaked him out. 

"Is mommy coming to pick you up baby boy?" She chuckled evilly before swaying her hips and walking away. 

Yeolchan hated her, she was such an annoying person. That everyone hated. And she was always by her self. Yet she carried an aura if she was the happiesst girl on earth.

"Ruby, I might be mama's boy, For she loves me beyond compare. I love and respect her with everything I have. Bulling me would change nothing. Stop being a pain in the neck." The golden brown haired boy politely said to the gangster kind of girl before leaving with his friends.

At the school's most deserted part, a silent cry was heard as ruby sat crying. She choked on her sobs as she wiped them and ran home. Away from the pretentive life she lived at school. She lived with her father, a man who never came home. And it had been three years since her mother had left home. She broke the glass frame that carried their family photo.

"Why couldn't you be a little more human. I hate you mom. Why couldn't you be like other moms? Ughrr." She collapsed to the ground crying tears of pain. Her mind filling with Yeolchan's smiles, his happy aura, the way a car always dropped him to school. And the way he was picked up from school. He gained so much love, yet she gained nothing from her parent's.

Chanyeol sat at his large table as he signed his papers when his cabin door creaked open. He didn't dare to look up, yet a familiar hand lift his face up, removed his glasses and latched her lips onto his tired ones.

"Baekkie?" He grinned standing up and going to her.

"Honey, Let's go together to pick our boy up. Hmm? He'd be so happy." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hmmm sure goddess. let's go." Chanyeol said carrying her bridal style out of the company not minding the gazes that stared at them in awe though they saw them like this almost thrice a week.

The gorgeous couple drove in front their old school as they saw their son walking down the path. 

"Daddy,Mommy..Both of you came..Awe." Yeolchan hung onto Chanyeol's neck. Making his parents chuckle, and his cousin brother Taehyun giggle and wave goodbye. He was Xiumins son, and he was Yeolchan's sunbae at school.

"Bye Aunt and Uncle." He waved as he jogged away.

The happy family drove away with happy laughter's and stupid jokes and the father and son's constant fighting over Baekhyun.

That night Chanyeol was making food, keeping the promise he made sixteening years ago. Yeolchan hopped away to his mother.

"Mommy, Can I ask you something?" He said tugging at her sleeves.

"Yes baby.What is it?" Baekhyun said patting the seat next to her on the living room couch.

"Mom, there's this girl, who bullies me for being mama's boy. She is so annoying, yet her eyes seem very tired, like she'd been crying for hours. Sometimes I wanna talk to her but I'm afraid that she might turn into a Satan and kill me." The boy said pouting.

"Hmmm, Be nice to her then, try to find the missing piece in her soul. Fix her Yeol. Talk to her, try harder if she rejects your companionship. Be her friend. If you try to fight her back, there wouldn't be a difference in both of you. So be the child you are in your heart in order to find someone else's forgotten child. Hmm?" Baekhyun patted him as she left to help Chanyeol.

"From tomorrow I will be your friend Ruby Naver. My enemy." The pretty boy said to himself smiling as he started watching TV.

Ruby sat crying and burning everything that belong to her mother. When a certain photo caught her eye. Her mother and father stood, and beside them was a beautiful golden brown haired girl, with a box smile, eye's that were turned into half crescents, and flawless porcelain skin. An extremely tall boy with almond shaped eyes and big ears. 

Their features reminded her of a certain boy she hated. 

"Yeolchan?" She whispered her left eyebrow sky rocketing. She put the photo into her book as she burnt the rest.

♥  

Guess who Ruby Naver is?

Do you like this Chapter.

Ruby Naver as  Ruba_T