"I'm so sorry" I choked out, small tears forming in my eyes, Zack sends me a assuring smile, gathering up all my emotions I embraced him in a hug witch didn't go innoticed by Victor and Sage, I can feel their Anger coming of them like waves but I didn't Care. It hurts to lose someone specially when that someone is Carrying your child, a women that you yet had to share a life with but The Moon Goddess had a new flower in her Garden now.

"Thank you... Anywho.... How come your still so young and beautiful?" he chuckled, breaking the little hug.

"Something you didn't know, Lycans don't age, old man" I mocked, witch caused him to laugh.

"I'm not that old" he argued, in the corner of my eye I can see Sage walking down the hallway as Victor comes to my side, placing his arm around my shoulder.

After that I showed Zack the room he would be sleeping in and the rest of the members went on to their rooms for the night.

. Where me and Victor laid in bed, he's watching some spy show and I'm reading a book 'Darkly divined' is it called I believe. It's all about a monster that kills people, during the day his a Normal man and in night the monster get released. It's very complicated though.

"Hum?" Victor whispered from beside me, glancing at him as I close my book up I await his question.

"thank you for everything, if it wasn't for you.. I don't know where I will be, our kids.." he smiles "I'm proud of them, I'm proud of us, I will always try and protect you Faith, with my whole being. Your my light in the darkness, my sugar in coffee... And my cream to my pudding" he looks up at me with those big chocolate brown eyes, I don't know what I did to deserve this man, he's always been there for me, it brought the memory back of when I was in labor.

Day of labor

"just breath, just breathe.. In... And out... In.. And ou-" I cut him of brutally, the pain is too much, my baby is coming, I know he's trying to help but there is only so much he can do.

"Faith, we're going to roll you into labor now" the doctor called out as they still rolled me into the theater.

It's all white with machines and scapels and all kinds of Stuff, medicine loomed thick in the air as I inhaled it, causing me to get nauseated.

"Alright, Faith you need to give me a push alright? Push as hard as you can, the baby's head is almost through" he called out, doing as he says I push as hard as I can.

"Good, now push again" I pushed again and again, Victor seems curious as he walked to the doctor, his face lost color as soon as he saw me down there, I wanted to call out to him but it was to late.

He came crashing down to the floor, passed out. Well let's say Victor isn't a fan of blood. Specially labor blood.

"OH dear... Someone take him to the recovery room now!" the doctor called out as nurses took him away.

___________________

We spoke for a long time before going to bed, did our prayers and slept, the next morning we got ready to go to the Infinity pack, so far only.

Victor, Sage, Patunia, Maddy, Jace, Xander, Jason and Josh is going, for me it's good enough, we walked for hours on hours, we didn't need cars or any of those things gs, we depended on our animal.

When we finally came to the pack I was greeted by everyone, some asked why I didn't age and I told them why, they wouldn't believe me, even Zack's parents Greeted me.

"Well well well, look who decides to show up after 20 years" I heard a voice and I knew exactly who it belongs to, Alan.

"Hey buddy, how are you" I cheered, it's unbelievable how he have aged, he's younger then Zack but you can still see its almost too old, small aging marks everywhere, lesser then Zack's aging marks though.

"Good, you?" he asks.

"Always good" I smiled at him witch he happily returned. All of my other members were gathering around the firepit, me and Alan soon joined them as all of us talked together, making Jokes.

"OH MY GOD! MOM!" Sage yells at me, screams and crying fills the as everyone runs, I didn't know what was going on until I felt a sharp pain and wetness going down my chest, glancing down my eyes widen, a arrow went straight through my chest, as blood oozed out of it, my head went dizzy, my vision blurred as people screamed my name. I collapsed to my knees as strong arms held me to them, the arms of my son and my mate. I could hear their crying but I couldn't hear what their saying.

Before my eyes shut close I saw I bright light, shining down to me, the presence of the moon Goddess, that's when I knew it's my time to go, it hurts me to leave my children and mate alone but I'll watch them from above when the moon shines on its brightest, I'll watch them.

I'll wait for them, my time is done.

Guys!! This isn't the last chapter yet... For those who were wondering...

. I'm going to freaking cry, this chapter ended heartbreaking..

Please let me know down In the comments please

Lots of love

Niena