S-class Exam Part 1: On The Boat

*A Week Later*

At Harbour Port

Lucy's POV

'Hmm. No one's here yet... not even Zeref nii-san.

I wonder if I came too early?'

I check the old clock tower near the port. 

Its 6:30 in the morning right now.

The candidates are supposed to be here by now...

'Matte.... or was it 7:30?'

I sweatdrop.

I forget many things these days.

I have too much on my mind. 

Oh well, the past is in the past, I should really let it out of my mind.

"Blurghoahierkbjhgdfg-..." I hear nearby.

"Natsu-!" I hear a certain blue exceed.

"Oh joy." I murmur to myself and roll my eyes.

"Lushee!!! Natsu and I came here by train and he got motion sickness!!!" Happy pouts.

"Alright, let me heal him. Purification!" I cast a purifying spell.

Natsu suddenly jumps to his feet and pumps his fists in the air. "I'M ALIVE!!!!!!" 

I sweatdrop.

"OI! LUCE! OHAYO!" I hear the other idiotic dragon slayer yell.

"Is that someway to greet some one so early in the morning?!?" I yell back.

"Oi, oi! Geez! You know me, I'm not polite ^_^" he retorts "Oh yea, and me and Rogue changed our minds, Lector is my partner and Frosch is Rogue's partner."

"Yea yea, I figured as much." I roll my eyes.

Soon, everyone else starts to arrive, and we step onto a boat and set sail for Tenroujima Island. (Oh god I sound like a pirate XD)

(I'm gonna be lazy here XD)

We soon arrive in the waters not far from Tenroujima Island.

"Ok, you all know the rules, it's the same as the years before, so you will all begin here. GO! BEGIN!" I shout over the sound of loud crashing waves.

With that, Levy and Laki immediately jump out of the boat and jump into the water, swimming towards the island. 

Everyone else, especially Natsu and Sting, bumped hard into the 'air' when they tried to jump out or fly out.

Seems Levy put a rune on the boat!

I sigh and teleport myself to the destination where all the tunnels will end up and sit on a rock, watching the silly mages compete for S-class through a lacrima.

"HEY!!! NO FAIR! SHRIMP TAKE THIS DOWN!!!" Gajeel complains.

Natsu and Sting, the two idiotic dragon slayers, were both on the floor of the boat, a giant light pink bump on theirs heads.

Natsu had told Happy to fly him out, while Sting had told Lector the same thing, and both idiots crashed into the rune, earning them a gigantic bump on their heads.

Both were lying on the ground in a heap, their eyes turned to swirls.

Yes they hit their heads THAT hard, just because they wanted a head start so they went maximum speed.

"The runes will last for 5 minutes!" Levy states, shouting back as she reached shore.

"Aw man!!!" Cana complains, swinging her barrel of booze.

Kinana sweatdrops "You've already gone back to drinking?"

"Well, ye-ea, duh" Cana rolls her eyes.

"Well HA! I've learned some rune spells from Freed, so this is nothing! I'll just rewrite it!" Evergreen says as she rewrites the rune.

"HOORAY!! GO EVERGREEN!" the girls cheer.

"...Unfortunate for you though, now only me and Elfman can pass through!" Evergreen smirks.

"It's a MAN!!" yells Elfman.

"Awn." the guys pout.

"Elfgreen!!!" the girls whisper as Elfman holds Evergreen bridal style and jumps into the water, swimming to shore still holding her.

"H-hey!!! I CAN FLY YOU KNOW!!! I DON'T NEED YOU TO C-C-CARRY ME!!!" Evergreen shouts, trying to hide her red face.

The girl candidates all giggle at that.

"Hmph. Some silly runes can't stop me!" a small white exceed says.

"Yea! Lila, put down these runes with your smartness!" the fierce black exceed says.

"Recast! Runes rewrite!" (I dunno) Lila closes her eyes, two fingers on her forehead (like how Warren does telepathy) and rewrites the runes as well.

The other S-class candidates stare at the small white exceed mouths agape. "SHE CAN SAY MORE THAN " YUP YUP" ?!?!?" 

"Yes, of course I can, are you stupid???" Lila glares at them,  "Idiots. Hmph" She mutters.

"She is so like Carla!" the male candidates whisper as Luna and Lila fly away to Tenroujima.

I giggle, watching my two cute little exceeds.

"HEY! What's that supposed to mean?!?" Carla shouts crossly from across the boat.

"N-nothing!" they cover up.

After 5 minutes, the runes disappear and the rest of the candidates jump out of the boat and start swimming to shore, or have their exceeds fly them to shore.

Yes, I put a purification spell on all of the dragonslayers to make sure they don't get motion sickness, just to be fair.

Hm. So everyone has taken a tunnel already.

Seems Natsu and Happy took tunnel A, Gray and Loke took passage B, Wendy and Carla took tunnel C, Juvia and Lisanna took passage D, Elfman and Evergreen took tunnel E, Rogue and Frosch took passage F, Cana and Kinana took tunnel G, Zeref nii-san and Bickslow took passage H, Rin and Romeo took tunnel I, Levy and Laki took passage J, Gajeel and Pantherlily took tunnel K, Luna and Lila took passage L, and Sting and Lector took passage M.

Interesting. 

I wonder how this will all turn out?

Who will be the lucky strong mage that becomes an S-class mage?

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

            · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                    ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~