Plan Revealed

"It's not like that!!! It's not what its seems like! We're not talking about Fairy Tail!!! This is just a big misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Lucy's POV

"Huh? Then what are you doing? What do you mean?"

*Sigh* "It's a long story..." Rogue sighs

"We have time." I say, sitting down, crossing my arms

"..." 

"Sting, why aren't you saying anything...?" I ask.

"HUH?" Sting looks up and his face is really red. "o-oh, eto..we have to tell you our plan...and, well...it's really embarrasing..." his face turns a deeper shade of red. Is that even possible?

"ok, still, tell me."

"ano..well...you see..." Rogue fiddles with his cloak

"JUST GET TO THE POINT!" I yell, annoyed and getting impatient

"Um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, OK WELL, YOU SEE, WELOVEYOULUCYNOTINTHEFRIENDSORFAMILYWAYBUTINTHECRUSHWAYYOUKNOWANDWEHEARDTHATADARKGUILD,TWILIGHTOGRE,WASGOINGTOCAPTUREYOUANDMAKEYOUTHEIRMASTERBEFOREYOUBECAMEFAIRYTAIL'SMASTERANDWEDIDN'TWANTTHATTOHAPPENANDWEWANTEDTOMAKEYOUOURSANDSINCEWEWERESODETERMINED,MASTERJIEMMAALLOWEDUSTOLEAVESABERTOOTHANDJOINFAIRYTAILFOROURPALNTOMAKEYOUOURSWORK." 

Rogue and Sting lowers their heads so I don't see their faces for some reason. 

Rogue was speaking too fast (very unlike him) for me and I didn't know what he was saying.

"UH........come again...? Slower this time please."

Rogue's whole face turned red and Sting covered his face with his hands.

"w-w-w-we l-l-l-l-love you Lucy, not in the friends or family way but in t-t-t-the crush way, you know, and we heard that a dark guild, Twilight Ogre, was going to capture you and make you part of their guild before you became Fairy Tail's master, and we didn't want that to happen because we w-wanted to m-m-make you o-ours and since we were so determined, Master Jiemma allowed us to leave Sabertooth and join Fairy Tail for our plan to make you ours, work..." Rogue mumbles.

I laugh at their embarrassment.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, you should have just told me! You didn't have to go through a plan! Plus, I can handle myself now, some puny little dark guild isn't going to take or defeat me! FUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"

"......." Rogue and Sting sweatdrop "Now you sound like the evil one..."

"Hey now, I AM evil fufufufufufufufufu" *evil smirk* "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should have seen your faces, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" 

I roll on the floor, clutching my stomach, laughing my head off.

Sting and Rogue just stand there, sweatdropping from fear and annoyance.

I stand up, giggling.

"Phew! That was a good laugh! Anyways, I don't plan on having a relationship right now, and I have someone else I like in mind.. sorry Sting, Rogue." I say apologetically.

"It's ok" "We understand" They say with a hint of sadness.

"But I know! I shall buy you some ice cream to cheer you up!" I pump my fists in the air and pat their heads

"...." Sting and Rogue sweatdrop

"Sometimes, I really do wonder if you are a 7 year old..." "We're not little kids! But still! Yay! Everyone likes ice cream!" They say at the same time (I'm guessing you can tell who said what ;) ;P )

"ano..." now it's my turn to sweatdrop.

"Well lets go then!"

I suddenly tense and feel that same dark feeling that I felt a few days ago.

'hmmmm. it's that same dark aura and strong magic power that was in the ally a few days ago... hmmm...maybe its just a weekly visit to an ally cat?' 

'Whatever'

I ignore it and go buy some ice cream for us.

Strawberry for me, chocolate for Rogue and vanilla for Sting.

*Meanwhile*

No one's POV

in the dark ally...

a hooded figure is seen with a shining lacrima.

a voice rings through the emptiness.

"Master. The plan is ready to be processed. I have gather the last bits of information we need."

"Good. I want every single one of them to be eliminated. Exterminate them all. Don't let your heart soften, Kurotowaru." 

"Hai. Master."

"Now get your rest, and prepare for tomorrow."

"Hai." 

The ally becomes silent and dark once more.

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

             · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                   ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~