The Fight

The Fight

Lucy's POV

Fight me! I'll prove that I'm stronger and the strongest!"

"NATSU! I WASN'T DONE TALKING!" Master yells, angered

"Which one of us do you want to fight huh punk?" onii-chan asks calmly

"Whoever's stronger duh" Natsu rolls his eyes as if the answer was obvious

"Then you want to fight Imouto"

Natsu simply states at oni-san, then starts laughing hysterically, rolling on the ground

"Ahahahahahahaha! Who has a younger sister that is stronger than himself?!? hahaha! Wimp!"

"Natsu!" everyone yells shocked that he would say such a thing

I glare at him even though he isn't looking. How DARE he call onii-san a wimp! The man I once loved and was once my best friend was annoying me so much. I HATE him now! UGH!

Onii-san must have sensed my anger because he put his hand reassuringly on my shoulder to calm me down

"It doesn't matter. She is the legendary child. She is one of the strongest in the world" onii-san says casually with no hint of any anger, sadness, or jealousy. Wow onii-san is so awesome! How much better can a brother get?!?

Everyone gaped at onii-san's words

"Your probably bluffing! Ahaha! she looks weak like hell!

"NATSU!" the guild yells again.

Oh so he doesn't remember

i smirk evilly as dark aura surrounds me.

"Sound familiar, Natsu?" and smirk again

"Huh?" he looks confused "Just fight me already! I could beat you in a second!"

ugh he's so stupid

"ugh no"

"why!" he grits his teeth clearly angered

"It's no fun fighting only one person. not to mention that the person is a weakling"

the guild laughs and smirks

"WAH? ARE YOU CALLING ME WEAK!!!!"

"so what if i am dummy" i say with no expression

the guild laughs again

"WHY YOU! I AM NOT A DUMMY! JUST FIGHT ME ALREADY! FINE, WE'LL ADD IN ERZA! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?"

"NOPE still too less people"

"UH WAH UGH FINE THEN GAJEEL TOO"

"nope. more"

"YOU-YOU LITTLE...! FINE GRAY, JUVIA, LAXUS, MIRA, AND FREED!"

"mmmm still not satisfied. how 'bout cha add in Elfman, Evergreen, and Bickslow?"

Natsu looks at me and blinks. several times.

"ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN YOU ARE GOING TO DIE"

"yup i'm serious. oh and Gray your cloths"

a very nude Gray blushes a deep red and runs out

*What??? how does she know our names???* Natsu thinks

'ugh stupid natsu. he still doesn't remember. how stupid can he get??? (yes I can read minds)

"Alright! Lu...um the NEW girl versus Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Laxus, Mirajane, Freed, Elfman, Evergreen, and Bickslow!" Master yells "Let the fight START!"

Natsu just stands there, dumbfounded, he thinks 'wait master said lu- something at first. what could that stand for??? Lucky? Luise? euw what wimpy names. they suit her' then, he says "What wait you were actually serious."

Disgusted by what he said, I send him a death glare and I see shivers crawl up his back "Yeah whaddya think idiot?"

"Erza #2!" someone yelled

"NO! She's scarier than Erza!!!" another screamed

Not wasting a second, I pounce at Natsu and jump out of the way as the others attack me

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? I DARE YOU CALL ME IT AGAI-" Natsu screams, reacting to the word 'Idiot' but I cut him off

"Universal Magic SILENCE SPELL!"

Natsu stops making any sounds but his mouth is still moving. Realizing what happen, He tries to use sigh language but that just turns into a fail jiggle dance.

Everyone laughs, including the fighting guild members.

Frustrated, Natsu stomps his feet and pouts, crossing his arms and tries to yell, making more of a fool out of himself.

Using this distraction while the other fighters aren't paying attention, I attack.

"Universal Magic TIME STOP!" Everyone stops moving and freezes in funny positions.

One by one, I use their own magic against them.

"Iron Dragon's Iron Fist!" Gajeel, unable to move, is unable to eat the iron and is knocked unconscious.

"Requip! Heavens Wheel Armour! Go forth my thousand swords!" Erza get several cuts and bruises and faints.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray is also knocked unconscious.

"Water Slicer!!!" Juvia has cuts everywhere and somehow faints onto Gray ( its destiny!)

"Lightning Dragon ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" Laxus falls down, shocked to a crisp

"Demon TakeOver: Satan Soul! Shedevil!" I scratch at Mirajane and she falls down unconscious.

"Dark Ecriture: Pain!" Freed is rendered unconscious from the amount to pain

"Beast Soul: Weretiger!" Elfman collapes

I use the stone eyes on Evergreen and she turns to stone.

"Hammer!" Bickslow's dolls turn on him and knocks him out.

"Well well. Last but not least, then one who picked a fight. RELEASE this baka" I tease and Natsu starts moving and talking again.

"TCH I'M NOT A BAKA YOU ARE!" he yells annoyed "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

I suck up the flames and say "Do you know why I released you? Its cus ur too weak so it would be more fun to make you suffer when you can actually move and scream" I smirk

everyone laughs

he gasps "w-wha...but how...you ate my flames!"

*smirk* "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!"

Natsu tried to eat the flames but failed to do so as the spell was ten times stronger than his own and the flames came to fast toward him

"W-what...how..." ha mutters before falling unconscious.

"And! THE WINNER IS LUCY!" Master yells saying my name now that Natsu is unconscious.

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

            · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                    ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~