Better than S-class

"Oh well" Natsu sighs, "I think I should just give up. Even I know that Lucy will never forgive me. Anyways, I still have Lisanna!"

In the corner of his eye,  Natsu sees Happy frown. 'What? Did I do something wrong? Did I make a bad decision again? Whatever' Natsu says in his mind.

Little did he know that that IS a bad decision. Natsu wasn't only dense, but forgetful as well....

*Time Skip*

Lucy's POV

My eyes flutter open as light shines in my face.

I feel a warm breeze and see that the window is open.

I sit up and stretch.

*yawn~* 

I turn my head and see onii-san still asleep.

I walk quietly around him and go downstairs to make breakfast.

All of a sudden, I feel the air turn cold.

I smell something burning and see Gray and Erza already in my house.

"Nani?!?!? You guys are COOKING?!? And how'd you get in my house?!?"

"O, Ohayo Lucy" Erza says, nodding.

"You didn't lock your windows so we came in" Gray shrugged.

I sweatdropped. I turn and see the 'food' they were cooking...

"NANI?!?!?!?!? what is this?!?" all I see is burnt, sticky, black stuff all over the stove.

I hear footsteps and stairs creaking.

"Why is it so loud so early in the morning? Whats all the ruckus???" onii-san mumbles, rubbing his eyes. He stops in his tracks and his eyes widen "Whats all this?!? And Gray... WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!? YOUR IN A GIRL'S HOUSE YOU PERVERT!!!!" 

Onii-san seems to have forgotten Gray's stripping habit...

"Huh??? Nani???" Gray looks down "SHIT! Where did my clothes go?!?"

Gray runs off, leaving us three to clean this mess as I explain to onii-san why Gray strips.

After cleaning all that filth in which Gray and Erza calls 'cooking food', I make a yummy breakfast containing waffles, bacon, eggs, and toast.

I also cook some fish in case Happy comes.

And speak of the devil, Happy comes flying in just as I take the fish out off the oven.

"I SMELL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yells 

"Yep here you go Happy!" I smile

"teehee!" he grins cheekily and puts the fish in his mouth "mfff fanks nushee!" 

I chuckle

I put the food on the table and Gray stuffs the food in his mouth, finishing within seconds.

I sweatdrop "You'll choke one day..."

Erza, onii-san and I eat at our own pace with Gray waits impatiently, staring at us.

Once we finish, I jump up and yell "YOSH! Lets form a new team Gray, onii-san!"

"HAI!" they both yell 

"I'll join you guys since I'm not on Natsu's team." Erza says while wiping her mouth with a napkin

"Why aren't you on Natsu's team???" I ask curious

"Well when you 'died', I was very disappointed in Natsu so I left his team" she says simply.

"o-oh" was all I said

"Anyways Lucy, I'm very proud of you. You have gotten much strong, mentally and physically."

"Arigatou Erza!!!" I smile

"Come oooooooon!!!! Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO already!!!" Gray whines

"Gray are you complaining????" I glare

"N-n-no ma'am!" he stutters

"Ok lets go now" I smirk

"HAI! Goooo TEAM LUCY!" Gray yells

"Team LUCY?" I say puzzled

"Ya cus you make this team and you are the strongest, Lu!"

"uh...suuuuuuure....."

As we enter the guild, Elfman spots us and yells "NICE FIGHT YESTERDAY, LUCY, BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT, FREEZING US WASN'T A VERY MANLY WAY TO FIGHT!"

I sweatdrop "I'm not a man Elfman, but I'll keep that in mind next time."

Then, Natsu passes me and smiles a sad smile "Oh, ohayo Lucy"

I just sneer as he walks away to Lis-chan. 

Oh I see he dropped the nickname ugh. I smirk

"Yosh, lets take this job guys" I say, grabbing a random job off the board

Everyone's eyes pop out if their head. "ARE YOU CRAZY, LUCY?!? THAT'S A S-CLASS JOB THAT TAKES  50 YEARS!!! the whole guild yells

I look at the paper "Oh look it is, so what?" I shrug "We just need to take down a  couple dark guilds, and break a curse right?"

The guild just stares at me, horrified.

"...uh...ok... I'll just go alone then...?"

I teleport to where the job requester's house is.

No one's POV

Lucy teleports and disappears from the guild.

The whole guild just stares at the spot where Lucy was standing a second ago, mouths hanging.

They stay like that for a 5 minutes when Lucy reappears again, looking exactly how she did a few minutes ago, only with tons more jewels in her magic bag.

She didn't have a single scratch on her.

Everyone's mouths dropped open even more.

Noticing all the eyes staring at her, she turns and says "what?"

"Y-y-you completed a 50 year, S-class job in 5 MINUTES and all by yourself?!?"

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                                · Thanks for reading!!! ·

            · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                    ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~