Forgetful

Lucy's POV

As I walk home towards my apartment I realized something.

"SHOOOOOT!!!!! Dammit! SHIT!" I facepalmed.

Why am I swearing so much??? Well let's just put it this way, I kinda forgot all about my rent pay...I wonder what my friends said to the land lady....

when I realized that, another thought sank into my head... I kinda forgot and left my brother at the guild...

I facepalmed again.

Another thing...I forgot to give my book to Levy!

Oh man... I also forgot..... UGH too much!!! my brains gonna explode!

I decide to find the land lady

I run toward my house to find that its been abandoned because I was "murdered" there so no one wanted to go there, afraid that my ghost would be there. The hole in the roof and the door was gone and fixed. Master probably fixed it by magic.

I hear crying and I turn my head in the direction of the sound.

I see the land lady sobbing.

I wake towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. 

She turns and gasps, her eyes wide.

"Lu-lu-lucy child!"

I'm surprised, she has never called me child before.

"I-I thought you were dead!"

"ie nanny, I'm not." I shake my head "I got kidnapped"

"I am so sorry my child, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you, pushing you about your rent!"

"ie nanny, its not your fault," I say "Ne that reminds me, here! 2 years rent." I pull out 1680000 jewels that I saved up in the past few years

"N-n-no! I can't except that! You were kidnapped and you were not living in the house so I can't take it!" she exclaims, stuttering

"No, I insist nanny! You need to get money some how!"

"ie it's alright i have many other houses! I am a land lady after all." she says, finally calming down

I sigh and put the jewels in a magic bag that can fit any and a lot of things.

she smiles thinking that she won

but then i shove the bag in her hands and I teleport her to where she lives

"bye bye nanny, thanks for your kindness, see you next month" i smile

she is surprised as she is teleported back to her house.

"Damn...that took a long time. Ugh who knows where bro is now..." I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"I heard my name?" 

i turn and see onii-san leaning against the wall of my house

"Onii-san! when did you get here? how did you know where I live??? Sorry! I was so used to living alone so I forgot and left you at the guild!"

"Whoa there hold your horses, one question at a time please!" he chuckles. "Anyways, I just got here when you sent the land lady back, I know where you live because remember I told you how I was always watching over you? And lastly, it's ok, I was having a good time getting to know the guild members. I'm getting along pretty well with them. They ARE a really nice, caring family like you said."

I look at him with a dazed expression, completely lost. "Come again?"

"Let's just go eat shall we?" he sighs

"Hai!" I smile "Don't worry I know what you said, I was just pretending. We have an empathy link remember?"

We walk into my house and I cook up some ramen.

After our bellies are satisfied, we go upstairs, ready for sleep.

"Oops, I knew I was forgetting something else" I smack my forehead.

"Something else? What else did you forget besides leaving me at the guild?" he questions, raises an eyebrow quizzically

"Ehehehehe......my rent and now a bed for you..."

"Nah it's ok, I'll just sleep on the floor"

"Oh that's right! I have a futon in my room!" as a light bulb appears above my head.

Onii-san sweatdrops

"Tomorrow we shall go buy you a bed after a mission!" I exclaim, stretching.

I lay out the futon beside my bed and then collapse in my bed.

"Goodnight imouto" onii-san whispers

"Go ~yawn~ odnight" I murmured before falling into a deep slumber.

*Meanwhile*

No one's POV

Natsu is at his house sulking at Lucy's words. "Why? What did I do wrong? I thought that kicking her out would be good because then she could train and get stronger and catch up to us, because she's dragging us down, but no one seems happy about my decision... especially Lucy..."

"ie *munch* your decision *munch munch* was horrible and wrong *munch* Natzu" Happy says while eating his fish

"Oh well" Natsu sighs, "I think I should just give up. Even I know that Lucy will never forgive me. Anyways, I still have Lisanna!"

In the corner of his eye,  Natsu sees Happy frown. 'What? Did I do something wrong? Did I make a bad decision again? Whatever' Natsu says in his mind.

Little did he know that that IS a bad decision. Natsu wasn't only dense, but forgetful as well....

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~

                               · Thanks for reading!!! ·

           · Vote · comment · follow!! Love you all! <3 ·

                                  ~ ℛιɴ   ♡(✪㉨✪)♡

~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~ * : ゚· ✧・゚: * ~