Baseball

___Zamia's POV___

I to think of one place the Doctor would never go to. One place the Doctor absolutely hated...

B.G.O.G 192

Which stood for B-Baseball G-Games O-Of G-Gobs.

His parents use to take me there instead of him because I actually like baseball. Gobs baseball isn't like regular baseball.

There is 10 bases. Now I know what your thinking but it's a lot easier when you have 4 legs and 3 arms. My parents old friend Ambrose lives there but we haven't talked since I was like 100.

I started the TARDIS up, turning buttons, and slacking a rubber chicken. Yes, a rubber chicken, when slammed it starts up this doohickey and then the doohickey triggers the what-a-ma-call-it.

Best description of a TARDIS. I had a good feeling about this trip. Maybe this year they will let me play. Virtually anyone can play as long as you have a glove. Which lucky for me Ambrose game me one for my birthday once. He use to come to Galifry when his planet was at war. My parents had to hide him due to the High Counsel of Elder Timelords. Elders is an under statement. These Timelords where about 2000 years old sometimes older.

They hated kids so it was always funny to throw baseballs at them. My dad use to bring home Earth things for me when he went on business trips...

--Zamia Age 13--

I sat on our purple couch playing on my I-Addicted (Like iPod :). It was about 12:00 am Earth time. Waiting for my dad to get home.

"Mama?" I squirmed.

"What Zamia?" My mom huffed. She was also growing impatient. We had been waiting there for a few hours.

"How much longer?" I groaned.

"... I don't know... why don't you go to bed? He will be here tomorrow," My mom muttered sleepily.

"But I want to see him as soon as he gets home!" I whined.

Just at that moment the front door opened. Everything sank to a dead silence.

"Hey anyone awake?"

"DAD!" I yelled.

"Zoink!" My dad shouted with open arms.

"Where have you been? Your Late! When did you leave? Hey Where did you go anyway? Did you know Mama likes Cheese?" A million questions came out of my mouth.

My dad chuckled, "Settle down there!"

"Did you bring me anything home?" I whispered to him. He kneeled down again and grabbed my little right hand.

"Close your eyes," He commanded.

With that he put a ball hand sized, white, with little red stitches into my hand.

Ever since then I've always loved Baseball because that was the last thing I was given from my father...