Bachlor and Baby

_Zamia_

We decided to go through with the wedding even though I was gigantic. I was due in 2 weeks so we were in kind of a rush- well not really because we have a time machine.

We went to the small town of Dundee Ohio and reserved Dundee Falls for the 8th of October. Amy and I went wedding dress shopping and it was horrendous. Now I know never to go shopping with Amy. I tried on at least 30 different dresses. We had a bit of a problem with the whole huge stomach thing but we managed.

Rory and The Doctor were throwing a bachelor party and my 'party' was more like a baby shower. Many of my old orphanage friends came to the party. Ambrose my big jelly man wanted to come to my party but I had to tell him why he couldn't.

1. He's not female
2. He's one of Doctors best men.
3. It's a baby shower and I'm not even sure he know I'm pregnant.

Right now I'm sitting on a old rocking chair with a gigantic watermelon and ranch. That is all I've been craving for the past months. It's hard to believe that soon I will have a baby. I think it's going to be a boy but not 100% sure.

Oh crap Amy's coming with a makeup bag! Gotta Run!!

_Doctors POV_

So far 6 people are here at a little bar inside another small town called Sugarcreek. Which is close to Dundee. Ambrose, Some dude named Sherlock who claims he knows me, a few colleagues from a university that I attended awhile back. We were all sitting at the bar eating a 'burger' and fries.

"Your one lucky man Doctor." Ambrose admired.

"I know... Why would someone like her love some one like me." I thought our loud. I swirled around some apple cider in a glass.

"Amy's been going on about,'how's she's gonna be the god mother,' and what not," Rory added. Ambrose looked absolutely baffled.

"She's... Pregnant?" Ambrose breathed out. I nodded and smiled. I fixed my bow tie. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Ambrose what's wrong man?" Rory asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing this appearance changing thing is hurting my wrist." Ambrose said quickly. He is currently a skinny white boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's wasn't too bad looking for a human, I'm not gay.

"Oh..." Rory awkwardly sighed.

Everything was silent, and very uncomfortable. But that's not the worst part one of my colleagues hired a... kiss o gram that hopped out of a cake.

Sometimes humans are so stupid, what is the point of a woman jumping out of a cake! That's a waste of cake if you ask me.

Well the wedding tomorrow so better settle down before something bad happens...

A/N- Been awhile hasn't it? I've got a job now an don't have much time. This chapter was just a filler for me to get back into the story so sorry if it sucked

THEDOCTORLOVER