Chapter 7~

"Yugyeom you're getting choppy on those last moves." We were both sweating like crazy it was a bad idea to try and come up with a routine but we were motivated so can't stop now "Yeah well you keep stumbling on those spins are your shoes to big or something?" I grabbed my water and drank some and he held his hand up and I tossed it over to him "There's only one more day of school before the 3 week break, what are your plans?" He sighed in relief as he finished drinking I'm pretty sure we're gonna call it for today "Who knows I'll probably get into a few fights and then work on dancing." I frowned a bit I rolled onto my stomach and swung my legs back and forth I've never liked fighting especially because of how guilty I feel "Why not just practice dancing? If you ever have to fight just call me and we'll hang out how does that sound?" He looked towards me and I picked at my nails I hope he says okay he's to much of a teddy bear to fight "Are you asking me out on dates right now?" I shrugged my shoulders "If that's what it takes for you not to get into fights then I don't see why not, we're friends right?" He looked away from me but I could see his ears turn red "Kim Yugyeom! Promise me you wont fight over the break!" I yelled out as a smile broke through and he looked towards me and we both made silly noises and started laughing "If someone heard our conversation they'd think we're on crack!" I rolled over and grabbed my stomach "What are you talking about Jeon we are on crack!" I couldn't help but laugh more and I looked towards him "So is it a promise?" He raised his eyebrow at me and I got a bit nervous "To be crack buddies forever?" I slumped my head down and laughed a bit "Just kidding, sure I don't mind taking you out on a few dates but you gotta dress up nice alright I don't want no bum Jeon got it?" I saluted him and we got to our feet grabbing my bag he wrapped his arm around me "Face time again tonight? Its our last crunch session of the year."

I nodded and we wiggled our arms in the air "Crunch session~!" He poked me in the forehead and I laughed a bit I ended up liking that its like a hug but better "Go ahead first I'll wait, for a few minutes." I looked towards Yugyeom confused "Why?" He shrugged his shoulders and tossed his bag over his shoulder "I don't want rumors to start about you duh, I swear Jeon you're such a space head." I tilted my head not understanding how rumors would start "We're just walking why would that start rumors?" He pointed between us "Sweaty, coming out of the basement? Is that not ringing a bell?" I took a few seconds to think about it and my face went bright red "People will think that!?" He nodded and I rubbed my hair "Geez that's dumb, well don't forget to call me tonight!" I ran up the steps and entered the 1st floor to see my friends walking out today has been a really good day even though it was filled with exams I finally made a friend on my own and I have my family.

"Hey guys!" I ran towards them I wrapped my arm around Tate and Jimin "Koda? What are you still doing here?" Tate asked and I shrugged my shoulders "I was working out, it helps me not stress so much about the test and I do better on them." They nodded and I looked back to see Yugyeom standing alone starring at his shoes when suddenly I saw Lee from detention walk up to him "Koda come on we don't want to get mixed up with them." Jin grabbed my shoulder and we walked out of the school when my phone vibrated I opened it "Bad time for a date...?" I quickly replied I was worried I don't really like that Lee guy.. "Of course not, you pick the spot and I'll met you there. Now you listen here Yugyeom if I gotta dress nice, you also have to dress nice!" I smiled at my phone and sent the message "Koda are you gonna do self study again tonight?" I looked towards Tate as the thought of being with Yugyeom made me excited "Yeah but I'm gonna go some where else today, if I go to a restaurant want me to get you something? Justin said he'll be late today since he wants to do to dance with Jimin." He shook his head and looked towards me and gave me a fake smile "Koda you know you can trust us right?" I nodded as I tilted my head "Of course why wouldn't I?" He shook his head and I got a bad feeling why did he give me a fake smile? "Just don't get mixed up with bad people okay?" I nodded and he grabbed my shoulder and he seemed sad "I'll watch out for you but you have to tell me what's going on when things get bad alright?" I nodded and he held his pinky out and I intertwined mine with his and I blushed as a smile crept to my face looking towards him he gave me a genuine smile and I felt relief wash over me.