Chapter 5~~~

I felt someone brushing my hair and I slowly opened my eyes to see anime looking up I saw Tate and my cheeks turned red and abruptly sat up "I can't believe you slept for so long~ I have to pee." I quickly got up and he laughed a bit as I quickly fixed my hair "Justin is staying over at Jimin's they're having an over watch war I think that's what he said." He stood up and walked towards the door "Should we go grab something to eat?" I looked towards him as my mind was trying to think of what to say "Oh um sure sounds good." He smiled and I turned bright red when I saw it quickly looking away I messed with my shirt what kind of idiot falls asleep! Ah Koda be more careful! "Grab one of my sweatshirts and I'll met you down stairs I'm pretty sure its snowing." I looked out the window and my eyes widened running towards the window I placed my hands on the cold glass "Woah... I love the snow.."

I smiled and quickly grabbed a red sweatshirt and jogged downstairs putting my timberlands on I ran outside and I held my hands out as I starred up to the sky "Its been a while snow!" I yelled out and I sat down on his porch and pulled my phone out to take a picture "Justin! Snow!!! We should visit Grandma and Grandpa!!" I sent the picture and the door opened "Ready?" I nodded and stood up as I became giddy "You seem to like the snow a lot." I nodded and held my hand up and watched the little snow flakes fall "It reminds me of my childhood, when Justin and I were little every first snow fall our parents would take us to my grandparents house and we'd stay there until new years." He bent down and grabbed some snow "Koda catch." He threw the snowball at me and I gasped and whipped it off "Tate!" I picked up snow and he took off running "Get back here!" We ended up having a huge snow ball fight ending in us rolling around laughing after we were almost half frozen we ran into a restaurant and brushed ourselves off a bit.

"Good evening!" We bowed towards the owners and sat down "Hmm what should we have?" Tate asked as he raised his eyebrow and I did as well and we both smiled "Chicken it is." We both said at the same time, once the food got there we went quiet and we ate until we couldn't eat anymore "I miss Jin's wraps~" Tate grabbed another piece of chicken "Just ask him to make you some." I shrugged my shoulders "I can't do that its rude." He laughed a bit and tapped my nose with the chicken and I scrunched up my face as I quickly whipped myself off "Ah Koda cuteness attack!" He covered his heart and I laughed a bit twirling my chicken around.

"Koda?" I looked over and my heart dropped to my stomach and I quickly got to my feet "M-Mother w-what are you doing here?" Suddenly another man other then my father walked in and wrapped his arm around her "Babe who's this?" My eyes widened and my mom seemed to panic I've never actually seen her with one of her costumers "Oh she's no one, her parents owe me some money, lets go." She walked past me and it felt like the life was drain out of me and I sat back down my soul once again being crushed by her "Koda was that your mom?" I slowly nodded my head as I starred at the chicken that a few seconds ago looked like a plate from the heavens but now just looks like poop.

Tate tried to liven up the mood but all I could hear was my mom laughing and I looked over to see her and that man drinking and laughing bawling up my fist I stood up and walked over there I tuned out Tate trying to call me back "Why are you with this man?" She looked towards me as if trying to burn me with her glare she's ruined my life might as well ruin hers "That's none of your concern you have no strings to me so its none of your business." I started tearing up and I punched the table "I'm your daughter how can you possibly say that? I protected you from dad for 6 years! I received beating after beating while I watched you weep in the corner but you never did a damn thing are you trying to tell me that we have no strings to each other? I'm the reason you're still alive. You've embarrassed me so much but I put up with it because of Justin, just you wait I'll take this world by storm you'll be begging to have me in your life you whore."

She suddenly slapped me as tears fell down her face and my eyes widened in surprise why am I doing this? "Koda come on lets go." Tate pulled me back and I teared up a bit as my vision started going black I knew I should leave before something happens but.. "Continue being weak mother, cry all you want it will never change anything!" I screamed and Tate pulled me out of the restaurant "Let me go!" I ripped away from him and started walking towards my old house before I went to stay with Tate, once I saw it I jogged towards it and went on my tippy toes to look into the window but I was to short and I kicked the snow in anger "Here." I looked over and Tate lifted me up by the waist and I looked through the window and my heart dropped and my eyes started to water, I saw a family with two young kids they were all at the dinner table laughing it seemed warmer then it ever did when I lived there "You can set me down." He listened to me and I turned around seeing Tate so concerned I couldn't help but want to cry; why do I feel so emotional when I'm around them? Everyone else and I can control my emotions and be strong but with them I feel as if we actually are a family him, Trevor, Jin, Sage, Heath, Jimin, and of course Justin they're all my family now.