Chapter 31 *FINALE*

++River's P.O.V.++

5 years later...

Today's the day. You got this River. All you have to say is 'Will you marry me?' That's not too hard. Right?

"BRO!" That's when all four of my friends come into the room making me smile. They were as well attending the opera house performance today. Kendall, Orlando, and Hans. I love these guys.

"Hey!" I yell as they all jump into a bear hug. It's been 5 years of dating Ems. Loving Ems. Hating Ems... and especially fucking Ems.

"Today's the day bro. You're going to propose  to Emmer." Kendall says patting me on the shoulder. That's when I could feel my cheeks get hot. I am nervous. Really Nervous.

"Guys. She's downstairs with the kids! Be quiet." I say shushing them. They just continued to laugh.

"Welp. We gotta go. See you after you get that ringer around that finger!" Hans says winking at me awkwardly weirdly making me feel even more nervous.  He's an ass.

I can do this.

I was wearing this suit,

I hope I look okay.

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

"Mommy!" I hear Antonio yell holding a Barbie doll in his hand with its head off. It was a Merida doll. Oh great.

"Look what I did to Merida!" He says bouncing up and down in joy. I just put on a fake smile.

"Isn't that sissy's?" I plead and he just sighs and continues to stare at the doll in pride. He was proud of himself.

"I will MURDER YOU!!!!!" Suddenly I see Anastasia running down the stairs holding a pair of purple scissors in each hand. She walks smirking at her brother when she made eye contact. And then she ran towards him snapping the pairs of scissors in each hand.

"Hey! Let's not murder anyone tonight. Auntie Efa and Uncle Orlando are going to watch you."

Yup. Efa and Orlando got married. It was a beautiful wedding. Honestly, I couldn't be happier for Efa. Sadly, that wasn't going to happen for me anytime soon.

"Awww. How about when you and daddy come home?" That's when I give them a warming smile.

"Sure thing." I say giving them a dorky pat on the back making them laugh.

"I'm sorry brother..." I hear Anastasia say looking at Antonio with her big hazel and Blue eyes. Yes, our children have different colored eyeballs! One is hazel and the other is blue. They both have dark brown hair. It's not black but, it's close. And it's not hazel, but it's close as well. They are a real mixture.