Chapter 6 (WEDDING)

"ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!"

I wake up to see Efa throwing every make up item in her purse on the ground. I find myself laugh at the remark and sit up. Sadly, I didn't feel as excited for my wedding as her. But she gets pretty excited for big events like this.

"Okay so i was thinking about it and I think you should put your hair into this." She throws me a magazine with the most beautiful hairstyle.

"You know aunt Priscilla can do any hairstyle if she puts her mind to it

"You know aunt Priscilla can do any hairstyle if she puts her mind to it." I just nod my head in agreement.

Something was really bothering me right now. All I could really think about was last night. How River let Crystal kiss him. But I shouldn't hold grudges. There not healthy for the baby anyways.

The baby. Shit. How do I tell River that I'm pregnant. Should I tell him before we get married or should I tell him after the honeymoon or DURING the honeymoon. Oh my god.

"EmEm, I know what you're thinking."

I just look at Efa. Does she mind read now or something?

"What am I thinking about then?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"There's too much pink on the bouquet." She just holds her chin as she studied the bouquet.

Efa did flower arrangements for a living. She really has a talent for it. She even has made flower arrangements for Hollywood stars. Or for tv shows like "Bold and the Beautiful" or "Young and the Restless" those are my SHOWS!

I walk out of my room and head towards the bathroom. I look at the mirror and ask myself,
'Who are you?' I shake my head. I feel a tear start to tumble down my cheek. I'm a knocked up girl who falls in love with players. And heck, this person was a player for a little time in her life. Once you do them you're one of them.

"Man." I feel a big husky voice behind me. Dad.

"What do you want?" I ask as I swipe my tears away.

"Well, me and your ma came to see your wedding. And I'm here to walk you down the aisle. Your my baby girl Peanut." He rubs my hair in a comforting way.

I love him dearly but I can never see my parents the same way after them telling me that River and I were arranged to be married. I'm sorry mom and dad.

"Dad, you know I don't like to be called peanut. I'm an adult who is getting married."
I chuckle a little as I grab my foundation and start to smear it all over my face. Sadly, the foundation never covers my freckles that cross my nose. For an odd reason I never really loved my freckles that much but I always get compliments on them.

"Well, I'm your father and I get to call you whatever I desire." He pokes my cheek and leaves the bathroom to let me change into my robe and put on my makeup.

****

I'm now walking downstairs to grab a cookie or two. As I walk down to the kitchen I watch the door fling open only to find aunt Priscilla holding two giant suit cases that have labels saying 'Wedding styling world (caution powder may fly everywhere)'