Chapter 7 (2/2)

I hold a croissant while I drink my Parisian drink. (Not a wine or anything like that) The smell of Paris fills the room. But then as I look to my side. I see him.

River has been on his phone for about an hour now when it's our honeymoon! So, I decide to do what I normally do. We all know this.
I slap River across the face making him drop his phone on the table as I quickly snatch it away from him.

"Ems! I have important emails!" He pleads.

"When did you become such a hard worker?"

He gives me daggers as he leans back in his seat with a fit. I laugh a little bit. I turn my chair around to face River but he was still in a fit.

"So..." I start. He still looked angry. All I did was snatch his phone and slap him! That isn't harsh... right?

So, I decide to walk away from him on sit on the bench that looks over the beautiful Paris river. Slowly I notice River walking towards me. He still wasn't making eye contact with me.

"Sorry Ems." He sits down next to me while rubbing my knee in a comforting way.

Don't give in. DONT GIVE IN!!! DONT ABORT! He got Crystal and I pregnant. This is honestly bloody hell for me.

"Ems. Even if I did get Crystal pregnant. Your still my priority as well." He gives me a soft kiss on the cheek making me blush. He knew it was working. And I hated it.

"River? How long has she been pregnant?" This is my question that has been roaming all throughout my mind. We first found out we were getting married about 3 weeks ago. And that's how long I have been pregnant. Yay...

"About 3 months my father said." He responds quietly.

I knew River was never really fond of any details in a pregnancy. Heck, when we were teenagers he told me he would NEVER be a father. But here we are!

"Did you have sex with her about 3 months ago?" I say still not looking him in the eyes as I continue to look at the river. His ocean blue eyes were burning right through me. He seemed desperate. And saddened.

"No. That's when I was trying to break things off with her but she kept trying and trying. She was CLINGY!" He's now practically yelling in anger.

"My damn father wants me to be a part of that child's life even though it's not mine?! I don't get him! And I WILL get a DNA test for that child. I have connections Ems." He was telling now. He was furious now. And I was crying.

I look over to face him. He never moved his eyes from looking at me.

I was crying. I was balling. I was in pain.

We both were in pain.

Suddenly River grabs my waist and kisses me forcefully. Like he has been waiting to do that.
I slowly fall deep into the kiss. Crystal. Then she rubs through my mind.

I push him away whispering "I'm sorry."

He just gives me a confused look and then grabs my hand.

"Ems..." He whispers. But I still don't look up.

"Ems." This time he gets a little louder.

"Ems!" This time he's yelling. So, I have to look at him now.

"What do you want River?" I say as I continue to look at the ground.

"You." He whispers seductively in my ear sending shiver down my spine.

He leans over and kisses my neck and then travels his way up to my ear lobe, then my cheek. He was kissing me like a was a fragile doll about to break. Then he finally comes to my lips, kissing them ever so lightly. I could tell he was scared of my reaction. But I just gave in.

I grab him by the chin and deepen the kiss making him moan. I was in control this time. I was in control of this kiss.

****

"River I fall, you die!" I yell as the elevator brings us higher and higher. If you didn't know, I'm VERY afraid of heights. Like they are my worst nightmare.

All River does in this moment is LAUGH a me! How dare he?!

"How DARE you laugh at me right now?!" I yell as we get even CLOSER to the top.

He coughs and mouths I'm sorry as we continue to get CLOSER to the top. Oh PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Now we're at the top. And exactly like River said he Rented to Eiffel Tower for just to two of us. Man he's asking for it.

"Are you okay?" He asks when he grabs my waist to bring me to see the view. All I do is give him daggers as we get closer to the balcony.

Once I look over the balcony all of my worries fly away. The setting was beautiful. It was night time by the way. So all of Paris was lit up. The scenery was mesmerizing. I couldn't stop looking at it.

"Ems I ne-" I put my index finger against his lips putting the shh signal.

I continue to look at the scenery in awe. Or that was until River turned on his Spotify to play "A Fine Frenzy" by Almost Lover. This song River and I would dance to when we were both forced into a dancing class. The sad part was that we were partnered up and ended up knowing the dance best.

I laugh at River as he motions for me to come over. I still remember the dance sadly.

"Let's do this." I say as we start to dance in sync like we always had. He moves his body with mine not moving his gaze. We were just silent the entire time we danced. It felt like this moment should have never ended. And it never will. It will always be in my heart.

River spins me a few times. This time as he spins me he dips. As cute as he is he bites the air making his teeth clink. I just laugh at him.
He leans to give me a soft kiss. It was light and perfect. It wasn't long it was kind of quick. But I liked that.

"I love you Ems."

"I love you River."

He continues to twirl and dip me. Making me laugh. Smiling at me. Until out of no where
suddenly  guilt floods over me. I need to tell him. I should tell him that I'm pregnant. He deserves to know. He's the father.

"River I need to tell you something." We both stop dancing as he looks at me with concern.

"Tell me Ems." He now looks serious. He could tell it was big. And it was.

"River, I'm pregnant."

🥀💍🥀

Ooooooh. Is River now having 2 kids?! AROUND THE SAME TIME?! Who knows until you read he rest of...