Chapter 21

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

I still can't believe I have just walked away from the love of my life. It feels surreal to me. My body keeps telling me that you will see him tonight but my mind is telling me he won't be there. He. Is. Gone.

I'm now in Germany and I've already filed the report that I'm the long lost princess of Germany. They had just taken a few tests on me to see if I truly am the long lost princess. They say things like this happen daily. But, I told them I truly am.

All of Norway has already announced it. But it's supposed to be kept classified until further notice. Prince Victor is already preparing our wedding without me. He sadly, doesn't know I'm pregnant. So, I will have to do that on my own...

I missed River so much right now. I missed his touch, I missed him calling me Ems, I missed him.

"Emmer!" I look over my shoulder to see a girl wearing ALL blue. She has blue hair, blue eyes, blue eyebrows, blue lipstick, and blue clothes on! What is with her and BLUE?!

"Umm..." suddenly the girl comes running towards me hugging me immediately.

"Sorry I don't know you." She huffs  and then laughs. She wouldn't stop laughing. She is STILL laughing.

"It's me Blez! Emmer, come on. Don't you remember me?" She pleads with a big smile on her face. She can't stop smiling either.

++Flashback++

"Blez, wait up!" I yell as I run with my two tiny legs to catch up with this tall person. Blez is my bestie! We've known each other for FOREVER! I especially like it whenever Efa comes over to play with us as well. But sadly, Efa lives in "America" So, She is too far away to play EVERYDAY!

"Come on shortie! The prince of France and Greece is coming to play with us!" Blez yells with a giggle at the end. She is always gawking over Prince River. Everyone knows that. She is always telling me that his blue eyes are just stunning. AND he has the darkest hair she has EVER seen!

"Blez..." I say breathlessly once I had finally arrived towards her. We were now waiting by the gates to watch Prince River come through the gates. Blez is my bestest friend! I LOVE her!

Finally the gates open to see the most beautiful boy I have ever layed eyes on. Blez was right. He is the prettiest boy in the whole entire world!

"Oh." I say.

"My." Blez says.

"Fudging." I say.

"Goodies..." Blez and I say both breathlessly.

Prince River was standing there with pride. Obviously he was already taller than me. I mean, IM SHORT. And I like it at times, and then other times I reallllllllly dislike it.

Suddenly I watch Prince River make eye contact with me. My. Eyes. Can't. Move.
My eyes are locked in his. I could feel my cheeks get red. Aww man!

"Hi." Prince River walks towards Blez and I holding out his hand for us to shake.

"Umm... hi." I stutter until I notice prince James come through the door. WHY DOES HE LOOK EXACTLY LIKE PRINCE RIVER?! Except Prince River just looks hotter in general... BUT STILL THOUGH!

MY LITTLE BRAIN CANT TAKE IN SO MUCH!

"My brain..." I mutter breathlessly as I look at the ground messaging my temples.

"Don't touch me!" I slap prince River right across the face. At first he hisses but then he smiles when he lifts his head up. He gave me the most childish wink and then walked over to Blez.