Chapter 25

"What do we need to talk about Victor?" I slowly stand up as I say those words. I felt as though this was bad. Really bad. And honestly I didn't need or want to hear it. But, I'm curious. Curiosity always takes over me.

"Well... you see... before we met I knew this girl." Awww shit. It's a girl. He done something so shitty. I can feel it.

"Her name?" I plead. Now he was biting his lip and looking at the floor. What is he up to?

"Crystal Bengelé." Awwwwww noooooo. No. No. No. NO!

"The fuck?!" I yell. Victor just puts his head down in shame. What did he do?

"She is pregnant. With my child." That's when I walked out the door. I was done with drama. I was done with all of this. Fuck this shit.

****

"Emmer. I am very sorry but, would you please let me in." Victor pleads as I sit on the bed in thought. He got Crystal pregnant! Why?! Just when I start to develop feelings for someone they are thrown in the trash. But, why should I care? I'm carrying my ex husbands child? I should be supportive. But, I'm not supporting fucking Crystal.

I slowly walk towards the door quickly meeting his big black eyes. He looks at me intently. I just motion for him to come in. He does So folding his hands behind his back waiting for what I would say.

"I will support you. I mean, you have supported me throughout my pregnancy so, I will support you. Just not her." That's when a big smile crept on his face. He looked so happy it made me laugh. It was a sight to see.

Suddenly Victor comes towards me kissing my lips passionately. Yes, there is a spark there. I think I'm starting to fall for this man.

He continues to kiss me as he leans me against the bed. His hand were glued on my cheeks. I was messing with his bleach blonde hair. He is a great kisser. I must admit. He knew he couldn't do anything sexual since I was pregnant but, he did kiss me. A lot.

Suddenly I hear the door bell ring. Both Victor and I stop to hear what was going on.

"Who could be at the door?" I plead. Victor just shrugs and go straight back to kissing me. Then we hear the doorbell ring again.

"I will get it." I mutter as I slowly get up. My lips did look a bit puffy from the kiss but I didn't care. At least not right now. I'm in my third trimester and I feel like a basketball. I literal basketball.

I walk down the gold staircase that was put into my palace. The German palace. I loved it. I love hearing the click clack of my head as I walk down. But sadly, I'm not in heels since this baby is making me a fat. My feet really swell. So, I just wear socks most of the time. I'm always at the house.

I open the door to find,

"Hey Ems." HOLY SHITBALLS! I'm in my sweat pants, big sweatshirt that still didn't cover my baby bump, and my hair is in a messy bun. I'm still wearing make up though. Not much but I still am!

"Uh.... River, hey. Ummm, how did you get here so early?" I say scratching my head in embarrassment. That's what I do sometimes. But right now, I seriously can't help it. I mean, if you were in my position you would be gawking at him right now. He has improved so much I actually may drool. His jawline looked more defined, while his hair got even more sexy and thick, then his skin was a gorgeous Greek tan, his eyes looked brighter compared to his skin, and those lips... oh god... have mercy on me. Please. I want to kiss him so bad right now you don't understand. But then River, doesn't look a bit affected. He looks like he is just here to see what gender our baby was. This look on him is new.

"Well, you see..." That's when he leaned on the door. That lean on the door made me drool a bit but I quickly wiped it away. His arms were so big and muscular. Why is he so sexy?! I wonder what he would look like if he were shirtless again with his black ripped jeans and glasses on right now. Aww man. Just the thought of it makes me want to drool. But those arms... oh man...