Chapter Four.

P.O.V of Wally.

I had planned on finally wining Call of Duty against Richard, but that didn't look like it was happening. He had already beaten my five times and we had only been playing for 45 minutes. He had even taken a break to greet Damian when he came home for five minutes without pausing the game, come back, and still beat me. To say I was humiliated was an understatement.
"Dinner's ready." Megan called from the kitchen.
"That was fun." Richard said as we closed the game, "You might need to work on your strategies some more though. They have to change every now and then. You've been using the same one for your entire gaming career."
"You don't even know my entire gaming career." I bit back.
"With how comfortably you went into a pattern there," He replied, "I think I do."
He smirked as he sat at the table next to me and Megan served everyone peas, sausage and mash. We all made light talk as we ate but Megan had set us all up a mind link to discuss business without them eavesdropping.
What happened in History Conner? Megan asked.
He said he saw a member of the Court of Owls outside. Conner replied, So I went to snoop around. When I came back in after seeing nothing Deathstroke was running out the classroom. No one was injured though, which I found strange. Robin always said he liked to play with his toys.
Maybe we should try and contact Robin. Aqualad put in, See what other information he can give us about Deathstroke.
And the Court of Owls, I added in, He's had to deal with them trying to take him in on more than one occasion as well.
Then we shall also ask him about that. Aqualad replied, Wally, could you contact him later. Around seven, he should be up then.
Why wouldn't he be up now? I asked.
God Wally, how stupid can you get. Artemis sighed, Time zones. Our day is his night and vise versa.
Right.
"You can all head off to bed now." Richard interrupted our conversation, "If you want me I'll be in my room. Same with the bunch of hooligans I call my brothers." And he left up to his room.
I hadn't even noticed Tim, Jason or Damian go. Or our plates get cleaned up, and by the looks of surprise on everyone else's face they hadn't really either.
"I'll contact him now." I said, "Enjoy your evening's guys." And I walked up to my room.
I pulled out my computer and set up face time to Robin. After about 10 rings he answered, "What do you want?"
"Where are you?" I asked first, wherever he was it was dark enough that I could only make out the outlines of what looked like a small forest and then open land, and he wasn't in full uniform. In fact he was bare chested, which showed a few lighter lines and darker lines on his body that didn't look natural, with a pair of sunglasses on, "And how on earth can you see through those things?"
"That's not what you're really interested in." He replied, "Now ask your questions or end the call, I have work to do."
"Alright moody." I said, "Can you send over all your intel on Deathstroke and the Court of Owls?"
"Sure." He replied, "I'll do it tonight. So your morning.  Is that all?"
"And can you give us all your information on the kids?" I asked, that may come in useful.
"Give me all their names. Full names." He said, readying to make notes probably.
"Richard John Grayson, Jason Peter Todd, Timothy Jackson Drake and Damian Wayne al Ghul." I listed off as he scribbled them all down.
"Anything else?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow.
"No, see you sometime next week." I finished.
"Hopefully sooner if possible." He smirked and ended the call.
I chuckled as I turned off my laptop and headed down to Richard's room to see how he was doing. I was just about to knock on his door when I heard a crash. I instantly wrestled the door open and looked around the room. Empty. The window was smashed open and the curtains were blowing from the breeze outside. I flashed over but I couldn't see anything. It was too dark.
Team, we have a problem.
What is it? Aqualad asked.
The kid's gone. I said, The windows smashed in but whoever took his is gone now.
We'll set up a search. Aqualad said, Artemis, Superboy take the North, Kid Flash, Megan take outside of his room and south. I'll check West and Robin you take east.
Robin's not here. Artemis said and I could hear her smirking.
Right, Superboy you take east instead. Aqualad replied and we all got into uniform and started searching.Hopefully we'd find him soon. And when we did whoever had taken him would have hell to pay.