25.

"And where was your sister, Amelia?" A deputy asked Lydia.

"She wasn't there."

Amelia's body laid on a metal table in Deaton's clinic, almost lifeless and a large wound in her stomach and a large gash on her back.

It's almost been a day.

Ever since then, her heartbeat was slow. Slow enough that she should be dead, but there she is, letting out the smallest breaths of air.

Deaton saw minor changes after he had injected her with it, but it was definitely helping her. But it came to the point where he thought he injected it too late.

Scott and Lydia stood nearby, staring at her almost lifeless body.

"What's wrong with her? How is she healing? Or– How is her heart still beating?" Scott asked Deaton quickly.

"I've injected something to help with the healing, I think it's working really slowly. The sword did go right through her." Deaton explained, making Lydia cringe when he said that it went right through her.

"Injected something? Werewolf blood or something?" Scott asked.

Deaton had a slight smile playing on his face, "I'll explain later, you still have to deal with the Nogitsune. There has to be another reason that you're here besides to check on Amelia."

Amelia saw that there was someone standing near her locker, the tall figure having the sweetest smile on his face. A small smile crept up on her lips as she looked over at him.

"I don't think we've officially met," The boy explained and held his hand out to shake. "Isaac."

Amelia glanced around before she shook his hand slowly, "Amelia. Were you following me?"

Isaac let out a chuckle, "Of course not. I saw you, and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself."

"So you decided to stop by my locker before I go to my last class?" A wide smile was plastered on Amelia's face by now.

"Yeah," Isaac shrugged nonchalantly, smiling at her. "I also wanted to walk you there."

All of her memories were flooding back to her, all of them. Before anything supernatural happened.

"Aw, Amelia!" Lydia laughed, along with the brunette.

"What! I didn't mean to burn them again," Amelia explained with a grin on her face as she and Lydia stared at the burnt cookies in front of them.

Lydia laughed, "We shouldn't be baking if this keeps happening,"

"I know, we suck." Amelia laughed.

Their laughs died down, making Lydia rest her head on Amelia's shoulder. "I love having sister time with you."

"Me too, Lydia, me too." Amelia smiled, resting her head against Lydia's gently.

"Amelia, just look at the camera!" Stiles said as Amelia, Scott and himself sat on Scott's bed.

"Nope, I do not look good right now," Amelia shook her head as she held her face with both of her hands with a slight smile on her face.

Scott tried to take her hands away with a smile on his face, "Come on! Just one, and all you need to do is smile."