19

Amelia was sound asleep in her room when her phone kept buzzing non-stop. She could hear it, but all she wanted was one good night's sleep.

She groaned as she sat up, picking her phone up to read "Lyds" and a picture of her and Amelia.

Amelia's thumb pressed the green button before bringing it up to her ear, "Hello?"

"Hi," Lydia said quietly. "Did I wake you?"

"Uh–" She was about to make a sarcastic remark, but heard Lydia let out a little sniffle. "Hey– Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's Stiles," Lydia let out. "He's– Can you please just come to his house?"

Amelia threw the covers off her, getting up quickly and grabbing clothes to change out of her pyjamas.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting ready now. Stay there, okay? Lydia?"

"Yeah." She breathed out.

"Okay, I'll see you later, love you." Amelia hung up, changing into a maroon long sleeve and leggings, then throwing on a thin jacket and shoes.

Amelia quickly, and quietly, made her way towards the front door. Opening it quietly and quickly, she walked out after she grabbed her car keys that laid on the table beside their door.

She breathed out, starting her car and turning on the heat. Then, questions rang through her head. Where's Stiles? What's wrong with him? Why is Lydia there? Did she find his body? His dead body?

She frowned at the questions, then turning on the radio. A familiar song came on; she wasn't fond of it, but her fingers tapped against the wheel to the beat of it.

The song faded, static overcoming it. She glanced at her radio, then tried to change the station. But a voice, a familiar voice stopped her hand in mid-air. "Come find me."

Her hand moved back to the wheel, starting to drive a little faster when she recognized the voice as Stiles.

Worry and fear was clear in his voice, making worry wash over Amelia's face.

She pulled into the driveway of the Stilinski's, seeing Scott's motorbike right away.

She got out, running into the Stilinski residence and up to his room. "What's wrong? What do you mean 'It's Stiles'? Is he not here?" Amelia asked right away.

"Did you hear it, too?" Lydia asked her sister.

Amelia nodded, "What Stiles said? "Come find me"? Yeah, on my way here, I turned the radio on and– I heard him."

Lydia nodded, looking at her in worry. Then, Amelia turned to look at Scott and Isaac. "Wait, you haven't found him?"

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott said.

"We came here for a better scent." Isaac added.

"What else did he say?" Lydia asked them, both of the girls and Aiden looking at them.

"Something's wrong with his leg, it's bleeding." Scott said. "And he's freezing."

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year, it's going to drop in the twenties." Aiden said, making Amelia sigh.

Amelia looked at Scott again, "What did his Dad say?"

After a moment of silence, Amelia realized that Scott hasn't told his Dad. "You didn't call his Dad?"

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his Dad?" Lydia half shouted.

"He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?" Scott said.