20

Derek, Scott and Amelia made their way back down to the main floor of the hospital, then outside.

Derek's hands raised to stop Scott and Amelia in their tracks, stopping them all from going into the puddle of water laced with electricity.

"What the hell?" Amelia mumbled to herself, watching Kira stand near the loose wire.

Her hand raised to grab the flailing wire, it suddenly stopped when her hand grasped it.

The girl's hand covered the cut wire tip, taking in all the electricity. Her eyes looked up from the wire and straight at Derek, Scott and Amelia, her eyes glowing a brilliant orange; like electricity.

Their faces were washed with confusion and surprise. Then, Kira dropped the wire, letting out a small breath.

Derek looked away from her and to her left, seeing a limp body; recognizing it quickly as one of his werewolves, Isaac. He ran to his body, checking for a pulse. "Scott! Scott! He's not breathing!"

Amelia breathed slowly, looking to Scott. "Scott?" She said, barely audible, but he heard her.

Scott looked at her, "Yeah?"

"I was just– Just wondering if I could stay at your house tonight?" She asked awkwardly. "I just– don't want to be dealing with my Mom and Lydia," her head shook.

Scott's eyes stared at her for moment before nodding his head, "Yeah, yeah, of course."

Amelia let a small smile grow, disappearing as quick as it came. She yawned, rubbing her eyes gently.

They made their way to his house, then up to his bedroom.

"Uh– You could take my bed, we have a ton of stuff in our guest bedroom right now," He lightly laughed. "I'll just sleep on the floor or something."

Amelia stood by the door frame, her brows raised slightly and let out a soft laugh. "Please don't sleep on the floor."

"We've done it before, or I have, I mean," Scott said. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm fine with it, just take my bed."

"Scott, just sleep next to me, I will feel bad for making you sleep on the floor." Amelia sighed softly.

"Amelia," Scott sighed. "I'll be fine."

"Stop being stubborn and sleep next to me."

Scott let a small smile grow on his face, nodding his head once before making his way to his dresser.

"Fine. Do you want something to wear?" Scott asked her, looking at her.

"A t-shirt would be nice," Amelia nodded.

Scott nodded, pulling a t-shirt out, then throwing it at her without her knowing. It hit her face, making her laugh an catching it before it hit the floor. "Wow, thanks," she laughed.

Scott chuckled, taking some clothes out for himself and walking into the bathroom to change.

She took that as a cue to change herself. She kept the leggings on, just changed into the more comfortable shirt that Scott had given her.

The long, maroon shirt went past her butt, mid-thigh. A mix of detergent and cologne entered her nostrils, instantly recognizing it as Scott's cologne.

Her feet wandered around the room, looking at the few picture he had hung up. There was one of her, Scott and Stiles, smiling widely. A smile had grown on her face, staring at it for a moment.