Chapter Twenty Five

"Alex, how could you just let him leave?!" John asked, placing the small dorm, his curly brown hair frazzled and messy from running his fingers through it probably a million times. Alex was seated on the couch, rubbing his temples, trying to push away a burning headache. "I mean, he's going after Lee! Lee!" John yelled, turning to stare at his stressed boyfriend. "Thomas is strong, but you know how Lee is! He could tear Thomas apart, you know that!"

"John mon ami, Reynolds went with him, please just sit down," Lafayette pleaded, rubbing Alexander's back. With the two stressed boyfriends in the small living room, it left Lafayette, Hercules, and Peggy to try to calm the nerves of both of them. 

"No, sorry Laf but I can't just chill out and ignore the fact that Thomas could be getting hurt," Tears pricked at John's eyes, and he shaking freckled boy covered his face, starting to cry.  Alex stood, wrapping his arms around John, trying to comfort him to the best of his abilities.  "Alex..."

"John, he's going to be fine," Alex cooed, pressing a soft kiss to John's forehead.  "I'm worried to, but Reynolds is with him, okay?  If they really do end up getting into a fight with Charles, Thomas and Reynolds can handle it.  Try not to worry, sweetheart.  Hear me?  Everything's going to be fine," Alex sat down on the couch, pulling John into his lap, letting the smaller man cry into his chest.

"I wish this stupid pamphlet bullshit never started," John choked out, shaking.  "I don't get it, why would someone want to ruin our lives, especially Charles?  What does he have against us?"

Alex chuckled slightly, "A lot of things, baby boy.  But it'll be fine, it's almost over, I can feel it," Alex brushed a strand of his chocolate hair behind his ear, something he often did when he was nervous.  Though his words to John were calm and soothing, a hurricane was whirling in his mind of possibilities, flashes of Thomas bloodied and beaten flashing behind his eyelids.  But he told himself, and John, that everything was going to be alright.  And as the door to the dorm swung open, Thomas hurrying in looking perfectly okay, he knew it was.

Thomas wore a bright grin as he practically tackled the two shaking boys on the couch, holding both tight in his arms, kissing them all over.  "My baby boys," he mumbled, wiping away John's tears.

"You're okay," John smiled, crying ever harder, clutching to Thomas.  "What the hell happened?" He asked, cupping Thomas' face in his hands.

"Neither if you worry about what happened.  Reynolds is going to take care of it, the rumors, Charles and Sam, everything.  You've got nothing to deal with my darlings.  It's over," Thomas grinned, giving each of his estatic boyfriends soft kisses. 

"The Reynolds Pamphlet is over."

A/N: And that's it! I hope all of you enjoyed reading this book, and if you did please give my other books a read, it would mean a lot. Thank you so much for reading this!