Just Like Old Times (saeran After Ending) {Part 2}

Começar do início

(I'm still looking up)

I ran over to the tree that was growing at the end of the cliff.

(And when you need your space)

I grabbed onto the lowest branch and pulled myself up.

(To do some navigating)

I turned around and motioned for Saeran to come over.

(I'll be here patiently waiting)

"Come here!"

(To see what you find)

He walked over to me and looked up. I reached my hand out with a smile.

He took my hand into his. I smiled and pulled him up onto the branch, scooting over a little to give him some room. He sat to my right and we stared out at the land. It was perfect. We were so high up that the clouds were almost in reach. Saeran looked mesmerized. I smiled at his face. He was in complete awe. I stared at Saeran as he looked around the sky. I could tell he was happy, even if he didn't have a smile on his face. Just knowing that made me happy.

(No I won't give up)

The clouds slowly moved across the sky making everything seem to go in slow motion. I felt my body relax as a serein feeling washed over us. There was no tenseness, no awkward silence, instead it was a comforting silence.

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

"Somewhere I could see the sky."

"Then that's where we'll go!"

"I promise we'll leave together and go find your brother. After we find him we'll ... find a place where you would see the sky and nothing but the sky, without a care in the world."

"Come back us when you're ready. That may take years, months, weeks, or hours. No matter how long know we'll be here waiting for you."

"How could you leave me... And just go...!"

I'm here now.

"I don't know.... How to hate you... How to trust someone again... How am I supposed to live now?"

"I want someone to tell me who can save me when I have all this pain."

"I can't tell you who can save you when you're feeling sad, that's something you need to find for yourself."

(I won't give up on us)

I leaned onto his shoulder.

(Even if the skies get rough)

His body tensed up but...

(I'm giving you all my love)

He didn't say a word.

(I'm still looking up)