"Make her call Bacchus?"

"To grab someone's boobs?"

"Oh i got it....no alcohol for the rest of the night..."

"That's perfect!"

"Well got her now!"

The girls went out of there huddle and sat back down next to Cana. Lucy snatched the beer out of Cana's hands.

"Woah wha-" Cana exclaimed.

"No alcoholic beverages for the rest of the night!" Lucy exclaimed.

Cana froze. "No, not that anything but that!" Cana yelled. The girls smiled mischievously. Cana sighed, she was gonna get no where with this.

"Fine."

"Pick someone!" Wendy said.

Cana smiled. " I chose....Lucy."

Lucy lost her smile. She couldn't do it! They will make her so something horrible other make her tell them something that could ruin her life! Lucy looked towards the window. Escaping sounded a lot better then this. Right when she was about to sprint to the window, mira smile widened and said,

"Leave and u die." Lucy froze. Damn it! She list her chance.

Lucy had fake tears running down her face. She could so this! She reached her hand down into the bowl and pulled out a slip. On it, read the word 'dare'. NOOOOOO! She's gonna die! They were gonna make her do soothing so ad, she'll be unfit to wed. While lucy was freaking out, the girls found the perfect dare.

"Lucy, we found ur dare." Cana said in a voice that wasn't hers. Lucy looked up at the girls with a nervous look. Wendy, who had a glint of mischievous in her eyes, Cana, mirajane, and levy were the closest to her.

"Our dare to u is..." Lucy waited anxiously. She was hoping it had nothing to do with the pink-haired dragon slayer that was down the hall. Luck wasn't on her side Today.

"...is to go kiss Natsu on the cheek!" They shouted excitedly. Lucy had a dark red blush on her cheeks.

"No i can't do that! Anything else but that!" She pleaded, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Wendy, who still had that terrifying glint in her eyes. Cana, Mirajane, and Levy said nothing. Mirajane held up the dare slip as their silent answer. Lucy swore she could see the dark aura surrounding them and the word 'DO IT' behind them.

Lucy did not want punishment from the Sword and Take-Over mage. she groaned in frustration. Why did they have to make her kiss someone's cheek? And Natsu's cheek of all people!

"Fine." Lucy grumbled. she stomped towards the door and opened it. Behind her she could hear words of encouragement.

"Go Lucy!"

"LUCYYYY!"

"You can do it!"

"Its a dare lu-Chan!"

Lucy walked in the hallway in anticipation. She just wanted to get it over with. Hopefully Natsu doesn't think anything of the kiss.

Or do I want him to think about the kiss?

No, of course she doesn't! She doesn't care about what Natsu will think about the kiss. All that mattered was to get the kiss over with so she doesn't get punished.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Why won't her stupid brain shut up?!

She stepped in front of the door that had a sign that said 'boys'. She breathed in deeply.