7. exposed (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"So how do you like the party, pretty lit yeah," he takes a seat across from me and pours himself a drink from a bottle near by. Well, looks like we're conversating..

"Mhm it's...nice," I hesitantly say while playing with my fingers and he begins to laugh causing me to laugh too. I put my head down in embarrassment.

"You know Naya, maybe you need to let loose and you'll have just as much fun as everyone else here."
He laughs shaking his head before grabbing a cup and pouring me a drink.

"I don't drink."

"One cup won't hurt Naya," He slides the glass over to me and holds his up before drinking the whole thing. "And it's tastes good so."

I stare at him skeptically before taking a sip.
_________________

I was now swaying my hips to the music. My hands above my head and my back against Adam. I think I'm drunk? I've never danced like this before and I like it. I was having fun. Adam hands me another cup and grabs one for himself. The burning down my throat felt good. I liked, for the moment, forgetting things I didn't want to remember. Like Gary, my dad and school. Just everything.

My dancing was becoming a little messy, my vision blurry...I think I overdid it. I'm just imagining how my liver is feeling right now. I stumble against Adam who holds me to his chest.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles into my ear, his hands rubbing my hips.

"I...need to lay down..." I said feeling sick. God, I hope I don't throw up...I hate throwing up.

Adam gently tugged me upstairs, pushing past a couple making out. We reach a room with a huge bed and a shelf full of books. I wonder who's room this is.

I stumble in tripping over my feet and landing on the floor. "Ow fuck."

I hear a click before I'm lifted and in Adams arms and put on the warm bed. The sheets were fluffy and the pillow cases silk. Damn nice as hell.

I feel my shoes and my jacket get taken off. Yeah I just wanna sleep. Adams gets on the bed and stares down at me causing me to giggle cause he's so dang cute. He smiles down at me before giving my lips a peck.

And then another. And another. His lips feel nice.

He crawls on top of me, pressing me down against the sheets. "Adam what are yo—"

"Shh I just wanna make you feel good baby," He murmured, his hand sliding down to cup my left breast. His gentle kisses turned hungry and malicious.

"Wait" I yell, or I think I did I can't really hear myself. It's either the musics too loud or I'm too drunk because he doesn't stop. He easily unbuttons my dress, revealing myself to him.

Tears begin to roll down my cheeks when he drags his fingers up my core. I shudder and shake trying to get away from him. I can't believe I'm letting this happen to me...again. Panic floods me as I start wildly sobbing.

"Damn your so wet, I'm flattered." He begins to undo his jeans and I start to scream for help, but it still sounds like a whisper. I gasps when his mouth lands on my left nipple, his tongue swirling in circular motions.

I continue to cry out and one guy walks in from the...bathroom? Connected to another room? He glances at me before turning around and walking back out.

"No Adam please," I scream, while Adam rams his fingers into me, pain shooting all over my body. I begin to panic when he smirks at me adding another digit. I grip the sheets and shut my eyes from the pain. I hopelessly wait.

That is until I no longer feel Adam on top of me. I open my eyes and peer over the bed to find Jacob beating Adam senseless.

————-

Oh shit what's bout to happen.... this is so cliche so y'all already know

Adam below😔☹️ (he still fine tho smh)