VII

ch. 7

steve's pov

"steve, what are you looking at?" soda snapped

"oh.. uh.." i saw pony standing there, he pleaded quietly. "i was just looking at two bit and dally." soda and darry turned their head to look in the living room.

"awww... that's sooooo cuuute." soda swooned. darry quietly laughed.

-time skip to after dinner-

i walked into pony's room, he was sitting at his desk. he jumped at the sound of the door opening. i told him to be quiet. i sat down on the bed next to him.

"so... pony. what happened to your....uh..... neck?" he sighed.

"i know you know. but i swear, tell anyone, and i'll tell everyone about you and soda." his voice got sharper.

i rolled my eyes. "yea.. alright." i put my arms in the air. i got up and left.

i went into the living room, and saw two asleep in dallys lap. this shits adorable.

"awwww...." making a "cute" face.

"shhhhh." dally shushed me. he petted two bit.

i told soda i was going to bed. he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. he felt warm. he smelt like vanilla. i let go and went to pony and sodas room. i dug through my bag until i found my pajamas. i booted pony out of the room so i could get dressed. i climbed into bed and stared at the ceiling. i tossed and turned until i got comfortable.

a few minutes passed, then i heard the door open, and a pair of arms snakes around waist. i turned to face the mysterious pair of arms, to meet sodas handsome face.

"steve, did you know you mean the world to me?"