V

ch. 5

sodas pov

when we stepped into the living room, darry eyed steve's bag.

"you don't mind if i️ stay here, do you?" darry shook his head.

"soda, what happened to your head?" darry furrowed his brows. i️ forgot i️ was holding it.

"oh, nothing. steve made a sharp turn and i️ hit my head." i️ said with a straight face. steve was trying not to laugh. darry just looked down and shook his head.

pony walked out and went over to darry, he whispered something in his ear. darry nodded, and pony walked out the front door. me and steve exchanged glances, confused.

"where's pony goin'?" steve asked smirking.

"johnny's. he's being goin there a lot lately. says they're doin homework." me and steve looked at each other and laughed. darry glared at us.

"anyway, how was work, boys?" me and steve blushed.

"fine. nothing new." i️ quickly answered.

"...ok..." we could tell darry was unsure. but he brushed it off.

"well, i'm uh... gonna take a shower..." i️ finally said.

"don't take up the h-hot water, though. i️-i gotta shower too." steve nervously stated. was he ok? why was he acting so strange? i️ walked to my room, changed until i️ only had boxers on, and walked to the bathroom.

i️ turned in the shower, and stepped in. the warm water hit my back. i️ got goosebumps, but then i️ felt relaxed. i️ turned to face the shower head, and wet my hair. i️ pushed it all back. i️ got some shampoo, and throughly shampooed my hair. i️ brushed my hair with my fingers, and added conditioner. it takes a lot to have good hair. i️ finished up by washing my body. i️ got a towel and wrapped it around myself. i️ headed back to my room, and pulled out some pajamas. i️ dropped my towel as i️ grabbed my underwear.

i heard the door open, i️ looked back and-

oof cliffhanger