Chapter Forty-Seven

Começar do início

A cold chill ran throughout my body. I inched closer to wall, hoping and praying for some way to get away from this psycho.

"I killed her and it felt so good. The light that faded away from his eyes in that moment is the happiest moment of my life. I killed her right in front of him right after he asked her to be his girlfriend. It was priceless! The joy I felt in that moment..." he closed his eyes, relishing the effect the memory had on him. "He resented me after that but it was well worth it. His mind went back to the right track, he was our little lap dog again."

He looked at me intently as he spilled all the bloody details of that night.

My mind wandered to one thing specifically.

"H-has.... Has he killed?"

The sickening grin on his face multiplied, making my stomach drop. Oh, God.

"He has. He has killed and loved it. It was euphoria to him to let out all of his pent up anger on unsuspecting victims. It was magnificent to see him work. He was ruthless."

The bell rang above our heads, signaling lunch time. Maybe someone will come back here? I hate when people skip, but right now, I'm praying someone will.

I moved slightly to grab my back pack.

"Uh, uh, uh. You're not going anywhere. I'm not through with you," he reached out and grabbed my arm in an iron tight grip; pulling my body flush against his.

I struggled to push him or do anything to get me away from him. My body was shivering from disgust at being so close to this monster.

He leaned down, his lips brushing my ear.

"Sin has to pay for overthrowing me and making a fool of me," his tongue darted out to my ear and licked my lobe. "And I know just the way."

I opened my mouth to scream as terror coursed through my veins. My heart and head went into overdrive. His rough hand clasped around my mouth- muffling my protests as I thrashed around.

He slammed me against the wall; hitting my head dangerously hard against the concrete. His head dipped down to my neck as his other hand pinned my arms up above us- trapping me.

Hot tears fell from my eyes as my head pounded and my heart thumped dangerously fast.

This was it, wasn't it? I wouldn't die from my heart giving out, but instead I would die at his hands. He would rape me then kill me and place me on Sin's doorstep as a present. Sin would laugh and think of it as a favor.

No. What am I thinking? He loves me! He wouldn't... He couldn't... But the lies... All the things he's hidden from me...

I let my body go limp as his tongue explored my neck and his other hand grasped my waist tightly. A small whimper left my mouth.

I'm not strong enough to push him off. I'm not brave enough to make people stop walking over me. I'm not good enough for my friends to tell the truth to me. Even after the things Sin has done, I'm not good enough for him. I wasn't good enough to stop my father from leaving or keep my mother from pulling the trigger. Maybe it would be better for me- for all of them- if I did just die. Put them and myself out of all our misery.

The throbbing in my head intensified and I could see the black edges taking my vision. My heart rate was spiked and my chest felt as if I had been shot. 

He began unbuttoning his jeans and playing with the hem of my shirt. I felt disgusting but I still had a spark of will left in me.

"Good girl, keep quiet and I won't hurt you," he whispered huskily as he tugged at my pants.

This was my chance.

I quickly brought my knee up as fast and as hard as I could, landing right in his nether regions. He doubled over in pain and groaned loudly.

"You fucking bitch!"

I ran to my back pack while he was distracted and hoisted it onto my shoulders but he was quicker.

His hand harshly gripped my shoulders and turned me to face him before he slapped me in my other cheek. The force was strong enough to knock me down and I tried scurrying away. He gripped my leg and pulled me back to him- my exposed skin rubbing against the asphalt.

"Let me go!" I kicked and it landed right onto his nose, probably breaking it. He didn't look phased as he gripped my other leg, turning me from my stomach to my back. His legs pinned mine down as he forcefully pushed my shoulders and arms to the ground- causing my head to bounce off the pavement.

Blinding, white hot pain erupted in the back of my skull, causing my vision to momentarily go black.

He began unbuttoning my jeans as he held me down forcefully.

"You little bitch. You're getting what you deserve," he grit out. He raised off of me slightly to try and pull my pants down.

"Hey!" a voice sounded somewhere behind him. The darkness started to slowly consume my mind.

I felt his weight lifted off of me and the sound of flesh hitting flesh infiltrated my ears.

"Avalon? Avalon can you hear me?" The voice sounded so close, but so far away. The face to the voice was in my line of vision but it was too blurry to see. The voice sounded so warm... So familiar. I wanted to respond but my mind was telling me to sleep. Close my eyes and sleep the pain away.

My eyes started closing on their own as they grew heavier and my mind started to go into sleep mode.

"No, no, no, no, no! Sin!"

Everything was black and so peaceful. I could stay here forever.

Extra long chapter for you guys because I haven't updated in five days. I'm super sorry BTW. Hopefully this will make up for it!

My state test for my CNA is on Wednesday and I've got two portions I have to pass. So I've been studying and practicing a lot to make sure I ace this.

The next update may take a little longer as well for the reason above.

Thank you everyone to has been voting and commenting and adding to your library! It warms my heart and makes me so excited when I see all of those notifications popping up! Thank you guys so much for sticking by this story, it means everything to me. Especially since this is my first book I will have ever completed on here.

Dont forget to

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

A
N
D

V
O
T
E

Brittney 💜