Before Reading

Before reading this, please know that this is my very first book that I am attempting to actually publish on Wattpad.

Please do not copy or steal this story and try to pass it off as your own. I have created this story based off of my own creativity and imagination.

Please be original, creative and inventive and be yourself while writing a story! Don't steal anyone else's hard work and imagination because then it makes that person feel frustrated and they may not even want to carry on writing the story. So not only have you insulted their creativity, but you'll also be finishing/deleting a story you didn't have the rights to in the first place.

Criticism is welcomed and appreciated! But bullying/hateful remarks/rude or sexually explicit remarks will not be tolerated. If I see this, it will be reported and you will be muted.

© 2017 OriginallyMundane All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.