Chapter Ten

Hello my lovelies! So, I am officially part of a nursing team to get my CNA! Y'all I am so excited! I go back Monday morning for them to check the results of my Tuberculosis test and then (hopefully) find out the first start day. Its going to be tiring and stressful I know, but I will still try my best to update as often as possible!

So, we got the reads for the goal last chapter, but not the votes. But I am still going to go ahead and update. Let's try and get at least 66 votes and 530 reads! Whoo!

Warning: Has not been edited.

Enjoy!

Sin and I ran as fast as we could. We swerved around a corner, hopefully to lose them. Unfortunately for us, that didn't happen.

"I am so going to kill you, Sin!" I screamed over the pounding of my feet.

You're probably confused. Let's go back to a few hours earlier shall we?

Sin laughed at his own cheesy joke before looking at my blank face- which made him laugh even harder.

"That was not funny, that was actually quite terrible."

"Come on! Spock? How many ears? Finally front ear?! How is that not funny?" He exclaimed. His blue eyes twinkled in the light and crinkled at the sides. It was so weird seeing a smile on the bad boys face- it just seemed... foreign. But good at the same time.

I blame the fact that I am a girl.

I shrugged and took a sip from my milkshake, savoring its creaminess.

Suddenly his eyes brightened and he sat up straight. I could practically hear the gears trying to grind in his head. Notice I said trying.

"Come on," he said as he tugged on his black leather jacket. He stood, threw some money on the table and held a hand out to me.

I looked at him, then back to my milkshake-y goodness. Hmmmm... What to do. Do I go with the bad boy who's always been a jerk to me, but bought this amazing food? Or do I stay and finish delicious and oh so satisfying milkshake? I took another sip. Yep, definitely the milkshake.

"Nah, I'm good," I shrugged.

He looked at me dumbfounded and asked, "You'd rather stay here for a crumby milkshake rather than come with me for an adventure of a lifetime?"

I pretended to contemplate.

"Well, when you put it like that..." I paused for effect, "Yeah, actually."

He grabbed my arm quickly and started to drag me from the booth. And I literally mean drag. I made my body go limp and clutched the edge of the table tightly, accidentally knocking my milkshake over.

"NO!" I yelled dramatically.

Sin looked at me like I had grown another head as I mourned over Earth's finest Creation.

"My milkshake won't bring all the boys to the yard, damn right, it's spillin' on the floor," I sobbed.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from my dead friend.

We walked outside and into the chilly night.

"Wait, where are we going?"

Another smirk formed on his mouth.

"Wait right here," he ran over to his truck and grabbed a huge black backpack.

"What's in there? Aren't we taking the truck?" I asked as we started walking again.