"HULK!" Suddenly a large green figure came through the doors, breaking the thick metal as he screamed his own name.

Antares took a numb step forward, her hands flying towards her mouth as she let out a gasp. Without realising it, tears formned in her eyes as she stared at her lost friend she had been searching two years for. "Bruce!" Her voice cracked, it was nearly heard. Antares had never felt so week in her whole 5 years of being gifted her powers.

"YES!" Thor screamed loudly, Antares laughed through her tears as she smiled down at her two friends. The crowed went silent.

"I have to get off this planet," Loki mumbled, grabbing a hold of Antares' elbow, pulling her along with him. She went to protest, ask him why they were leaving but the Grandmaster stood in their way.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where are you going?" He asked Loki but then looked towards the girl behind him and her tear stained face. "My Fallen-Angel, what's wrong?"

"She's not feeling well," Loki answered as the girl quickly wiped away her tears before the man could turn as see why The Grandmaster had asked that question.

"Well, I'm sure a little competition will do good for you both. Come, sit." The Grandmaster answered, bringing the two to the long lounge. Antares sat in the furthest corner away from the Grandmaster while Loki took a seat next to her, leaving little to no gap between the two, sending the Grandmaster and arena looks of uncertainty.

"Hey, hey!" Thor grabbed the attention for the grandmaster's box, waving the man down. "He's a friend, from work!"

The Grandmaster looked over to the two who sat in the corner, his mouth hung open and his eyebrows furrowed. Loki cleared his throat, pulling a hand up to his mouth while Antares just looked forward, not wanting to grab attention. She fiddled around before her right hand found Loki's left, holding onto it for comfort.

Loki quickly looked over at the girl in confusion but just like the Grandmaster, she kept her gaze straight ahead. Instead of pulling his hand away as he so wished he would, he let the girl hold his hand, bringing up questionable feelings within his chest.

Thor only seemed to be having a conversation with Hulk until he called out to the box, "Loki, look who it is! Antares, we found him!" Antares quickly intertwined her fingers with Loki's, her eyes wide as she stared at the scene infront of her. Was this even real?

"Pinch me," Antares whispered.

"What?" Loki questioned, his face scrunching up.

"This can't be real, this is all a dream. I'm going to wake up and I'm going to be back in the cage where Surtur put us and everything will go back to normal... Yes." Loki listened to the girl mumble to herself, his eyes furrowed in concern before she repeated her previous statement, but this time she looked into his eyes with the most certainty that he had to oblige, "Pinch me."

And so he did.

"Ow! Motherf- that hurt!" She growled through gritted teeth. The Grandmaster sent the two uneasy looks before turning back to the stadium with a grin upon hearing Hulks thunderous roar.

Hulk jumped into the air and landed where Thor once was but he deflected the hit by tumbling to the side but as he stood, Hulk sent him flying with a single hit. Thor dug his dagger into the ground causing him to come to a skidding hult.

He grabbed two daggers from his back, flicking them to his side. Once done so, they became two full lengthed swords. Hulk let out a scream, banging his two axes together.

The Grandmaster let out a chuckle, clapping his hands together. Loki looked towards him in disbeleif while Antares couldn't take her eyes away from the game. Everything was real, it was all so goddamnd real; Hulk was right here, in front of her, on Saakar.

The fight continued seeming to be a fair fight, sometimes Hulk getting the upper hand and sometimes Thor getting the upper hand. When Hulk was winning The Grandmaster was happy and excited but when he wasn't, he was shocked.

Antares watched as Thor slowly approached hulk who held out his hand. From up in the box, she could tell that he was doing Natasha's and her lullaby to turn Bruce back. But it didn't work, Hulk grabbed him by the ankle and threw him around like a rag doll.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki yelled, jumping from his spot and bringing his right hand up in a victorious upper hit. The man had totally forgotten that he and Antares were holding hands so when he had done so, he accidentally pulled the girl to the ground. "I'm just a huge fan of sport," Loki said as the Grandmaster watched him.

Antares pulled on the man's hand as the Grandmaster looked away, causing Loki to stumble over, coming face to face with the glaring girl. "Next time you wish to jump up in victory please do it without holding my hand." She growled. Loki looked to their still intertwined hand and nodded before helping her up. A smile still lingered on his lips after the recent events of Thor and Hulks fight.

"You're such a child." Antares hissed, continuing to watch the game from her seat as Loki finally took his seat as well. "I realise that Bruce has probably done that exact thing to you but the Grandmaster is really starting to question us and if we want to get out of here alive, you need to stop."

As Antares finished her sentence the crowd came silent, she turned from Loki as he did the same to her, to watch the game. Thor looked as though he was ready to hit Hulk with his weird hammer like object but the big green guy had caught it, bringing his arm back and punching him.

The pair watched as Thor was repeatedly punched in the face as lightning grew around the God, striking Hulk, causing him to fly. The Grandmaster quickly rose to his feet. Lightning cursed around Thor's body, his eyes made of light.

The fight continued but at the first sign that everyone was pinning against Hulk, the Grandmaster shocked Thor with a remote in his hand, leaving the God unconscious as Hulk jumped into the sky, landing on Thor.