Chapter 16

"Good job you dumbass." Jin shook his head in disappointment as he stared at the mint haired. Jimin was applying bandages on Yoongi's wounds. "Hey, at least I did some- ow ow ow Jimin that hurts!" The older male winced in pain. "Sorry." He chuckled.

"Okay, listen up!" Namjoon suddenly said making the others look at him. "So, I did digging and found information. But first we need one person to look after Taehyung, it's danger to leave him alone." He said making the others nod. "And who'll do that?"

"I will do it." Jimin said. "Alright now, I got some information. Well there is this one loan shark and he goes by the name I.M," Yoongi's eyes shot up, his eyes were widened. "I know him. Well I have a friend who's a loan shark and he knows I.M. I can probably get something about him." Jin looked at Yoongi in confusion. "And how do you know about him?" Jin asked him with suspicion. "Well we are friends so yeah."

Jin didn't believe Yoongi so he kept a close eye at him. "Yeah so, there is this other loan shark and he's close to I.M. His name is Jooheon." Namjoon said. "One of them got something to do with these gangs or some shit like that."

Jin cringed when he heard the swear from the younger male's mouth.

"Hey Yoongi why don't you ask your friend for some information?" Namjoon asked the older man. "Yeah sure, well I'll be going now."

Yoongi walked into a bar and tried to spot for a certain green haired man. He suddenly heard a loud whistle. He looked at the person who whistled. It was his friend. After he whistled he earned weird glares from people.

He walked over to his friend and sat down. "Hey yoongs." The green haired male patted his back. "Hey Mino." Yoongi gave him a soft smile. "So what is it that you wanted to ask about?" Mino asked as he poured him and Yoongi a shot of soju. He took the glass and drank it.

Yoongi kept his voice down and said, "Well I need some information about the drug dealer that goes by the name I.M and Jooheon." He kept his glass down and looked at Yoongi's eyes then rolled his eyes. "I.M and Jooheon are friends and they work for Gwok Hansuk. They sell drugs and well more illegal things." Yoongi nodded and drank his soju. "Why do you ask? Are you trying to get some trouble?" Mino asked as he poured another glass of soju.

"Um, well my friends and I are just trying to take down some gang?" He said, trying to explain. "Ah, your friend got stabbed right?" He asked. The mint haired nodded and gulped down his soju in sadness. "By the way, I.M and Jooheon are gonna meet up in a bar called alcohol, sweat and tears. But be careful, they're dangerous." Mino downed his soju and patted Yoongi's shoulder for good luck.

"Okay so now you want to get killed, that's amazing!" Jin exclaimed and started clapping. "WOW, AMAZING." He said in English. "Um yeah, thanks way too risky but you could try." Namjoon shrugged. "Good news, I have this microphone thing so you could probably record whatever they're planning!" Jungkook said and gave Yoongi a mini microphone.

"Oh right. Yoongi since your hair attracts way too much, you'll have to change it." Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples.

"What did I get myself into."

The bar was filled with people, drunk people. Well some were and some weren't. The black haired observered his surroundings and saw I.M and Jooheon, laughing and put their arm around each other. They walked into a private room.

"Hey Suga, keep working." The bartender Xiumin said. "Oh those guys. They come here every 2 weeks? Well I.M does."

Yoongi carried two glasses of whiskey on the tray and walked to the private room. He walked into the room and felt their glare. He put the tray down and sneakily tried to put the microphone under the table. Fortunately, he succeeded. Yoongi bowed and walked outside with a smirk plastered on his face.

Yoongi pushed back his hair and walked into a restroom. He took out his phone and a device which was connected to the microphone that recorded their talk. He pressed the record button once they started to talk.

"So? Did you befriend Hansuk?" A voice spoke, which is supposed to be Jooheon. "Yeah I guess."

The next line made Yoongi's widen and make him go cold.

"What about that Taehyung kid? You really sent him a harsh warning. Be easy on him, you don't want him to die don't you?"

"Well he's lucky that he's not dead yet."

Suddenly the phone vibrated.

"It's Hangsuk. He said Mr. Min came over."