Chapter 8

Yoongi opened his eyes, looking around. He felt pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He looked at the person's face. Hoseok..?! He thought. Then he remembered that Hoseok and him were watching a movie last night. Yoongi started at the other male as his heart heated really fast. He felt the adrenaline rush into his veins.

"Hey Hoseok.. get up." Yoongi said, nudging him. "5 more minutes.." Hoseok said sleepily, burying his face into Yoongi's chest making melt.

"Get up." He said, poking him, but Hoseok didn't budge. "hOSEOK GET UP!" Yoongi yelled into Hoseok's ear. "wHAT?!" Hoseok opened his eyes and saw what he was doing.

Hoseok let's go, falling off the couch. "I'M SORRY." He said, blushing. "It's okay-" Yoongi got cut off by a bark.

Holly walked towards Yoongi and Hoseok and sat down looking at them. "Holly!~" Yoongi said grabbing Holly, hugging him. "You have a dog?" Hoseok asked tilting his head.

"No, I have a cat." Yoongi said, hugging Holly. "Pfft." Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

  — 

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi said crossing his arms, leaning on the counter. "You can cook? Pfft I never thought salty boy could cook" Hoseok smirked. "Yeah." He says nodding.

"Alright... I want..." Hoseok said rubbing his chin, thinking. "You want..?" Yoongi raised his brow.

"Cereal." Hoseok said grinning.

"Get that yourself." Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Rude." Hoseok said getting up, grabbing a bowl, but Yoongi took it away from Hoseok, putting cereal and milk in it. "Here." Yoongi said giving Hoseok the bowl.

He took it and sat down on the chair. "Thank you salty boi!" Hoseok smiled. "Yeah no problem, twat." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes but  tried to hide his smile.

Holly barked and ran towards Yoongi.

"Your dog barks too much." Hoseok sighed. "No, he doesn't." Yoongi disagreed, sitting down on the floor and rubbed Holly's belly. Hoseok pouted, getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.

"Well I'll go now." He said. Yoongi got up with Holly on his hands. "Why?" Yoongi asked frowning a bit. "What? do you want me to stay?" Hoseok said chuckling.

"What? No! Of course not." Yoongi said avoiding Hoseok's gaze.

"Okay okay." He said walking towards the door. "Bye!" Hoseok said, blowing Yoongi a kiss and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi's face turned crimson, throwing his self on the couch and burying his face in the pillow.