Chapter 20: Final Days

Last Chapter. Thank you for the support! I hope you like it. 

Floating. It felt like she was floating. Lightness entered her body. She felt that she was at peace. Like wisps of winter's air carrying her being into an endless light and then, Elsa opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was the ceiling. It was painted white, pearl white, with intricate flower designs of purple, blue and gold. She scanned the room and saw a familiar triangular window with the view of the lush green mountains. She was home.

She sat up on her bed and walked towards the window. Sunlight was still beaming at her bedroom and she can tell that it was sometime around 3 in the afternoon. She sat at her nook by the window and took a deep breath. It was nice to be back in the comforts of your own zone. Then, there was a knock by her door.

"Elsa?" said a sweet, confused voice.

"Yes?" she asked and looked at the door.

It was Anna, checking up on her.

"Elsa! I'm so glad you're awake! I missed you! Well, talking to you. And stuff. You know what I mean" Anna said as she hugged Elsa tightly.

"How long have I been asleep?" Elsa asked.

"Well, it's been two days. And you know what? It's always better to have a conversation on the table where the food is ready. Come, let's have snacks." Anna said as she dragged Elsa out of her room.

Two days? Elsa wondered as they stridden off the corridors. "What could have happened the last two days? A lot, that's for sure." Elsa thought. And as she balanced out the thoughts she was having, they arrived at the dining hall.

The guards opened up the door and the tall, wooden ceilings welcomed them. They went straight to the table but the food seems to be missing.

"Where's the food?" Elsa asked.

Suddenly, Olaf came in.

"Oooh! Elsa! You're awake! I'm glad you're finally up!" Olaf said excitedly as he jumped towards Elsa.

"Olaf! I missed you!" Elsa said as he hugged her back.

"Feels like a long time eh?" Kristoff said as he followed from behind.

"Hi Kristoff." Elsa smiled and hugged him too.

"I'm so glad you're all here" Elsa said.

"Not all of us." Kristoff remarked.

Suddenly, Elsa's mood lightened up and remembered where Jack and the other Guardians are.

"Are they outside?" Elsa asked sweetly.

"Yep, Sven's waiting outside with the food." Kristoff said joyfully.

"Oh." Elsa said softly.

"Come, the weather is wonderful today." Anna said.

XXXX

Final Days - Matt Wilcox

watch?v=NfIrDcRqg8c

XXXX

When they reached the garden entryway, a white butterfly welcomed Elsa. She smiled because butterflies were usually a good omen for her. She stepped towards the white-stoned pathway while the snowdrops seemed to bow as she passed through. They entered into the labyrinth where in the middle of it, a fountain and private garden space awaited them. After some steps and turns, they reached a white door that allowed them to enter the secret garden.