Chapter 8: Haze

Here's a new chapter! Hope you guys like it! ;) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa woke up on the cold hard cot of the castle's premises. The first thing she saw when she woke up was the castle's window. She wanted to see if what Anna was saying was true but as she ran towards the window she realized that her hand were bound by chains.

"What the? Why am I" she thought as she looked at her chains, then she looked out the window and to her surprise it was worse than she imagined.

"Oh no. What have I done?" Elsa said regretfully to herself. She stared on to what has been a port for ships in the summer was now an icy desert. After that, the doors opened and Prince Hans came in with a lantern.

"Why did you bring me here?" Elsa demanded.

"We couldn't just let them kill you." Hans replied.

"But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna." Elsa said.

"Anna has not returned." Hans announced.

Elsa looked at the window and was worried for her sister. "Where could she be? I hope she's safe." Elsa thought

"If you would just stop the winter, bring back summer. Please" Hans pleaded

"Don't you see? I can't." Elsa said disappointedly to Hans. He looked disappointed and somewhat hopeless and that's what she felt. Hopeless. She's tired of telling them that she can only produce and create snow and not melt them away. She's not a god. She can't do everything most especially a miracle like that. How can she think so when she can't even believe what she can do?

"You have to tell them to let me go." Elsa added.

"I will do what I can." Hans said sincerely and quickly left the dungeon.

Elsa didn't know what she would do.

"How can I even escape these chains?" Elsa thought and at that moment she was both scared and angry at the situation she was left in. It was all her fault, probably but if they just let her be in her Ice Palace and maybe then the situation won't be worse than it was before. After a while she looked at her chains and it began to be covered in ice.

"Not even the chains can suppress my powers." Elsa thought and so she tried her hardest to freeze the chains and afterwards break it into a million pieces but she had a hard time to concentrate and it won't budge. She gave up.

"What am I gonna do? I need to get out of here. Anna will be fine if she will be the one who will rule Arendelle. She's so warm and friendly and most importantly she won't freeze her people." Elsa thought.

She looked out the window and the winter was turning into a massive blizzard.

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!" Elsa thought and it was all the words she could think of. She was on the edge of breaking down already but as she looked at her cell she noticed that the whole place began to be covered in ice. She needed to get out quickly and resisted her chains. Then she heard voices that said "She's dangerous. Quickly. "At that time she began to get worried for her own life.

"Come on Elsa. Powers will be so useful at this moment. It's your life we're talking about. Come on! Ugh!" Elsa thought and then soon the chains shattered as the roof of the cell collapsed. She quickly smashed the wall with the window using her powers and ran for her dear life before the guards come after her.

The blizzard was strong and she was confused on where it came. Was it from her? Or was it just really her destiny to witness what curse her powers can bring? She didn't ask for this power. She was born with it and for a while she learned to live with it but as soon as she realized how much danger it can cause tried to let her powers die in silence but then it wasn't meant to be. It only got stronger each waking moment and it brought more sorrow into her life. She hated it and for a while she ran blindly to escape. She wasn't sure which direction she was taking to get back to the North Mountain but she can't stop and so she disappeared into the dangerous winter storm.