Just Can't Walk Away

Start from the beginning

I didn't have to ask where it was all I saw was a sign that said Books Are L.I.F.E. I opened the door and found a pink haired writhed old woman behind the corner.

"Oh how can I help you son?" She asked.

"I'm looking for a blonde hair gir-"

"You looking Lucy Heartfilia am I correct?" I nodded.

"Well probably a while ago she came by to say hello and got probably 3 books then left to her old house." She said.

"Thank you Granny." I ran out.

"What a strange boy." I heard Gry said. I smirked. Then gained speed.

"Lucy I'm coming you can count on that." As I reached the circle I heard a scream then smoke.

"HELP HELP!!!" Lucy!!! My speed increased. As reached the house that was on fire I saw the books she was talking about. I ran into the burning house.

I followed Lucy'screams. I ran up the stairs I kicked the door in. There I saw Lucy in a corner crying.

"Lucy!" I ran to her. Her eyes were closed her ears were covered.

"Lucy!! Look at me!!!" She opened her eyes.

"Natsu..." She burst in tears and hugged me tightly.

"Come one Lucy we have to go." I pulled her up.

"Wait my photos!!" She grabbed a bag and threw picture frames in with pictures. I saw one of what her Father looked like...he looked cold-hearted.

"Got it!" She put it on her shoulder. We were about to run down the stairs when the stairs collapsed.

"Holy shit!" We ran back into her room.

"Natsu what do we do!!" She started hyperventilating.

"Lucy stop we'll get out of this!! Ok!?" I held her face. She nodded.

"But...if we don't...I want to do this last thing." I kissed her hard but passionate.

"I love you Lucy Heartfilia! That's all that matters!" She cried again.

I opened the window I had to break it. "Lucy you think you can reach that tree?" She nodded. She held on to the outer wall. Then jumped onto the tree almost falling but held on.

All that mattered that she was ok. I confessed to her. And she accepted it. I was about to jump to the tree...but a explosion happened and then...I fell. "NATSU!!!" That's the last thing I heard despite sirens they were faint. I saw a figure above me.

"Natsu...Nat....su...Natsu." The voice was faint...Who was it? Then...I saw darkness.

3 weeks later-

Lucy P.O.V.

It's been 3 weeks...why haven't you woken up? I put my knees into my chest. "Lucy..." I looked and saw Erza holding a blonde baby boy.

"Lucy it's unhealthy for you to just sit there like that." She said.

"But...it's all my fault if...he wouldn't have came after me..." Tears started coming out.

"Lucy don't say that this wasn't your fault. It was no ones." She said touching my shoulder.

"Here Levi wanted to see her mommy." I smiled. I opened my arms and Layla came in them.

"You should go for a walk with Levi." She suggested.

"Ok." I stood up and walked past Erza who sat down in the chair I was in.

"Natsu!" A white hair girl came in through the door was about to go out of.

"You." She pointed at me.

"...Lisanna...who allowed you to come in here?" Erza asked glaring.

"The doctors did. It's her fault that my Natsu is in the hospital." Lisanna said. I looked down.

"Lisanna it's no ones fault ok? If you want to stay here you can." I said. Something harden in my throat. I left then started out to the trail. As I was walking I was seeing senior citizens sitting on the benches talking. They were talking about Levi and I. I didn't care what they said.

But the way I got Levi was during the time period Natsu was in the hospital. We had to pay a lot money. Sting and I had to sign papers. He had to transfer to my school and we had to switch off with Levi every week. So I have Levi now.

"Levi are you ready to go back inside?" I asked her holding up in air. She giggled.

"Yep!" She said. I found out her first words were Mama and Daddy. I smiled at her again. We turned back and started back to Natsu's room. We got there everyone surrounded the door.

"Lucy..." Jellal said. My eyes widen.

"Can you hold Levi?" I asked Jellal. He nodded and took Levi.

He yawned. "Ugh, my head hurts like hell." He snarled. I covered my mouth.

"Natsu..." I managed to say. He looked at me weird.

"Who...are you?"

***************************************************************************************************************

 What a crazy chapter tell I kept reading it over again it really did make me cry...so I hope you guys keep reading.

***************************************************************************************************************