Bloopers

Sophie Turner / Dakota McCoy

Casmiere Jolette / Pen DiLaurentis 

Victoria Moroles / Lucy Fields

Hailee Steinfeld / Peyton Hastings 

Dove Cameron / Madison Marin

Marie Avgeropolouos / Mara Fields

Dylan Everett / Evan Montgomery 

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in Dakota's bathroom Tyler / Caleb and Sophie / Dakota were in the shower. 

"You wanna share a towel?" Tyler / Caleb asked. "You wanna show a towel?"

They both smiled, laughing.

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in flashback outside the frat house, the girls were standing outside. Troian / Spencer knelt to the ground.

"Troian, what are you doing?" Lucy / Aria asked.

"I'm just curling up," Troian / Spencer answered.

"They're filming," Ashley / Hanna told her.

Troian / Spencer stood. "They said cut."

"No, they didn't," Shay / Emily told her.

Troian / Spencer covered her face with her hands.

Sophie / Dakota laughed. "Wow."

From 1.16 "Je Suis une Amie", in Aria's room, Sophie / Dakota, Lucy / Aria, Dove / Madison and Ashley / Hanna were talking.

Dove / Madison stood, trying to walk toward the door, but tripped slightly. "Shit."

Sophie / Dakota and Ashley / Hanna helped steady Dove / Madison before she fell completely, all four girls laughing.

"Did she just say shit?" Ashley / Hanna asked.

From 1.17 "The New Normal", in Peyton's room, Troian / Spencer and Hailee / Peyton were on the bed, trying to figure out the braille message, when they were messing around, and Hailee / Peyton accidentally fell off the bed. "I'm fine."

Troian / Spencer laughed. "I am so sorry."

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", in the Hastings House, the girls were watching the video, gasping when they saw Ian, in a very loud and overly dramatic way.

Casimere / Pen laughed. "That was the worst reaction ever."

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in Pen's room, Casimere / Pen was laying on her bed, studying. Dylan / Evan was sitting in a chair, reading a book.

"I forgot my lines," Dylan / Evan admitted.

Casimere / Pen smiled, gesturing to the papers around her. "That's okay, I have them right here on my sides."

They smiled, laughing quietly.

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the cafeteria, Marie / Mara and Janel / Mona were walking together.

"I'm gonna go there," Marie / Mara told her. "I'm gonna hit my mark. I'm gonna say my lines. It's gonna be great."

They both smiled.

From 1.17 "The New Normal", in the McCoy kitchen, Sophie / Dakota had Caleb's hat in the sink. "I'm sorry, it sounds like someone's peeing."

From 1.21 "Monsters in the End", in Pen's room, Sasha / Alison had just given the snow globe key chain to Casimere / Pen. "Something to remember me by. For when I'm gone."

"You're gone the entire time," Casimere / Pen told her.

They laughed, hugging, smiling.

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in the cafeteria, Victoria / Lucy was fixing Dove / Madison's makeup at the table. "Wait, we have something."

"We need some floss," Hailee / Peyton told them.

"Well, okay, we'll just eat on that side," Lucy / Aria told them.

The girls laughed. It was a later take.

"You got it wrong," Sophie / Dakota told them.

Ashley / Hanna couldn't help but laugh. "We heard what we heard, Dakota."

Dove / Madison laughed because Ashley / Hanna said the line while she had been laughing. "Wow."

"Can we start from the top?" Casimere / Pen asked.

"Yeah, let's start from the top," Shay / Emily agreed.

"This is going great, guys," Troian / Spencer told them sarcastically.

They all laughed.

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in the cafeteria, Lucy / Aria, Troian / Spencer, Shay / Emily, Ashley / Hanna and Sophie / Dakota were sitting at their lunch table. 

Tammin / Jenna was nearby. "Sorry, I don't have my stick."

"She's not using her stick," Lucy / Aria told them mockingly.

They smiled.

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the karaoke club, Casimere / Pen got Dylan / Evan to come on. When Dylan / Evan walked up, he slipped a little, regaining balance as he fell by grabbing the mic stand.

Casimere / Pen was worried but amused. "You okay?"

Dylan / Evan smiled, standing straight. "Yeah, I'm good."

They smiled, dancing around.

From 1.03 "To Kill a Mocking Girl", in the woods, Casimere / Pen, Victoria / Lucy, Hailee / Peyton, and Dove / Madison were all dancing around in the woods.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the barn, Sophie / Dakota, Lucy / Aria, Shay / Emily, Ashley / Hanna, Troian / Spencer, Sasha / Alison, Casimere / Pen, Victoria / Lucy, Hailee / Peyton, and Dove / Madison were all dancing around together, laughing.

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in the flashback to the party, Sophie / Dakota, Lucy / Aria, Shay / Emily, Ashley / Hanna, Troian / Spencer, and Sasha / Alison were all dancing around.

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the cafeteria, Marie / Mara and Janel / Mona were dancing a little bit.

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", outside the church, Marie / Mara, Drew / Jason and Dylan / Evan were talking.

Marie / Mara watched the girls walk out of the church, laughing. "And that's a wrap."

Everyone laughed, smiling.