chapter 2 - The Jenna Thing

Outfits in the external link

Aria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the barn, Aria, Dakota, Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Madison, Peyton and Lucy were waking up.

"Where's Alison and Pen?" Madison asked.

Lucy walked toward the door. "Pen?"

Pen walked into the barn. "She's gone. I've looked everywhere for her. I think I heard her scream."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Town Square, a newspaper fell to the ground in the autumn, after the summer had ended. There was an article on Alison, with a picture.

STILL MISSING

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the mall, Spencer, Peyton, Hanna and Madison were talking.

Spencer became serious. "Did you see the paper today?"

Madison nodded sadly. "Yeah."

"She's gone, but she's everywhere," Peyton told them.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bar, Aria and Ezra were sitting together.

"I'd like to know more about you," Ezra told her.

Aria nodded. "I'd like to know more about you, too."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bar, Ezra and Aria were making out in the bathroom.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Ezra's classroom, students were starting to get settled in their seats.

Aria, Emily and Dakota walked in, trying to find their seats.

"So, I hear the new teacher's really hot," Dakota told them.

They took seats next to each other.

Ezra turned to face the class. He noticed Aria, though she wasn't paying attention. "Holy crap."

Everyone turned to follow his gaze to Aria in confusion.

Aria looked up, noticing Ezra, in shock

Ezra cleared his throat. "Uh, I'm Mr. Fitz. Your new English teacher."

Aria looked at the A text on her phone.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the girls' locker room, Emily opened her locker. She found A's note inside, taking it out, reading it.

Emily: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Somebody left a note in my locker."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Hastings House, Spencer looked at her A message.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "From A?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Peyton's room, Peyton sat at her desk, on her laptop, looking at the A email.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "You too?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the police station, Hanna and Madison looked at their A texts.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Do you really think it's her?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the McCoy House's kitchen, Dakota looked at her A text.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Is it possible?"