chapter 13 - Know Your Frenemies

Outfits in the external link

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in Madison's hospital room, the girls were talking.

Dakota: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

"Noel Kahn is A," Madison told them.

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in the street, Ezra was showing Noel's message on the car window to Aria. "'I see you'. It means somebody saw us last night."

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in the school hallway, Ezra walked out of the classroom, sure that he was being watched, looking around, not seeing anyone, walking away. Noel was standing behind a wall, hidden.

Aria: (voice over from 1.11 Moments Later) "It doesn't mean anything."

From 1.12 "Salt Meets Wound", in the kitchen of the McCoy House, Dakota took the pasta box, pouring the contents, the money included, over the counter. Jean walked closer in shock. 

"Mom, there are thousands of dollars in here," Dakota told her. "This is why those creeps took me. Because Dad stole from them."

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in Emily's room, the Fields were talking.

Pam took out the picture that she had received in the mail from A, along with a note. She handed the pictures to Emily, and a note from A to Lucy. "What is this?"

The pictures were of Emily and Maya kissing.

The note said:

Wanna know what's jumping your daughters? Emily's kissing a girl, and Lucy's curious about both. Don't believe me? Ask them!

-- A

Emily and Lucy both looked upset and near tears but not surprised by this coming from A to force them to confront their parents.

Pam: (voice over from 1.11 Moments Later) "Why didn't they tell us?"

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in the living room of the Fields House, Mara, Pam and Wayne were talking while Lucy and Emily were listening from the hallway while they were sitting on the stairs.

"They were afraid of how both of you would react," Mara answered. She looked at Pam. "So you cannot blame Maya."

"No, but I can stop this from going on further," Pam told them.

"You don't have to like this," Mara told them. "If you can't be happy about it, then at least be there for them. All they need to know right now is that they're not alone."

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in the school, Agent Cooper showed the video of Alison to Pen and Jason.

Alison tilted her head at the camera. "I know you wanna kiss me."

Cooper paused the video, rewinding it. "Is there, uh, anything you can tell me about what you see?"  

"I think she's talking to an older boy," Jason told them.

"So-called, uh, mystery boyfriend?" Cooper asked.

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in Wright's Playground, the girls, minus Hanna, Aria and Madison, found the carving: 'Alison + Ian' on the tree inside the heart.

"Alison loves Ian?" Peyton asked.

From 1.11 "Moments Later", in the kitchen of the Hastings House, Spencer, Peyton, Dakota, Aria and Pen were talking to Melissa and Ian.

"We're married," Melissa told them.

From 1.12 "Salt Meets Wound", in flashback outside the DiLaurentis House, the girls reunited with Pen and Alison.