chapter 11 - Moments Later

Outfits in the external link

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", Dakota pulled her car over in the woods.

Madison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Toby sat up behind her in the backseat. "I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming."

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in the school hallway, the girls were talking.

Pen pointed down the hallway toward where Ian was shaking hands of male students. "Ian's here."

"Does Melissa know he's back?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him," Madison told them.

"She didn't," Peyton answered. "He broke up with her."

From 1.08 "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone", in the school hallway, Madison and Hanna were talking while Madison was at her locker.

"This is Noel Kahn," Hanna told her. "He was your biggest crush all through middle school..."

From 1.09 "The Perfect Storm), in the music room, Madison and Noel finished the song together, finally leaning closer to kiss slowly and softly. 

Hanna: (voice over from 1.08 Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone) "And now he's asked you out."

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in the living room, the Fields girls were reuniting with Wayne, while Maya was watching.

"Dad, this is our friend, Maya," Emily told him.

Maya shook his hand. "Very happy to meet you."

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", outside the church, Toby was arrested by the police.

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in Wright's Playground, the girls, minus Hanna, Aria and Madison, found the carving: 'Alison + Ian' on the tree inside the heart.

"Alison loves Ian?" Peyton asked.

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in Ezra's car, Ezra and Aria were talking.

"I was wrong," Ezra told her.

They started to make out.

A figure in a black hoodie walked up to the car, drawing a message in the condensation of the back window, while Ezra and Aria were too busy making out inside the car to notice. The message was 'I See You'. The figure writing the message ran away from the car.

Hanna and Madison started to follow.

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in Wright's Playground, the other girls were still looking at the carving on the tree.

Pen's phone went off. She took it out to look at the text from Madison.

S.O.S. Hanna and I know who A is. Heading to the parking lot.

From 1.10 "Keep Your Friends Close", in the parking lot, Hanna and Madison ran toward the other girls.

Peyton looked behind them worriedly. "Watch out!"

"Look behind you!" Dakota told them.

Hanna and Madison turned to see a car barreling toward them.

"Hanna, no!" Madison told her.

Madison hurriedly pushed Hanna out of the way, trying to run out of the way, but she was hit in the process by the car, flipping over it to the ground, landing badly.