chapter 19 - A Person of Interest

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.17 "Thee New Normal", in Emily's car, Paige suddenly put a hand on Emily's head, leaning closer to kiss her, surprising her so much she didn't even close her eyes.

Lucy: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Paige pulled away, looking scared. "Don't tell."

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in Dakota's bathroom, shower, Caleb turned to face Dakota in amusement. Dakota put a finger over his lips, and a finger over her own to tell him to be quiet.

Caleb smirked. "You want to share a towel, too?"

From 1.17 "The New Normal", at the Rosewood town limits, Toby and Spencer were talking.

"2-1-4," Toby told her.

"It could be anything," Spencer told him. "A house number, an area code."

"We have to figure it out, for both our sakes," Toby told her.

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in the school, Jenna was talking to Mara. "I would like to compose the music for the play."

"Sure," Mara told her. "That'd be great."

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in the school courtyard, Pen and Evan saw Ian and Jenna standing together.

"I didn't even know they knew each other," Evan told her. They watched as Ian handed a green bad to Jenna. "What is that? What did he just give her?"

From 1.14 "Careful What U Wish 4", in the Hasting House, the girls were watching the video sent to them by A.

Alison was on the video. "I know you want to kiss me."

Alison took the camera, turning it to Ian. The girls gasped in shock.

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in the school auditorium, the girls were looking at the trophy.

"Is that blood?" Aria asked.

"You think that's what Ian used to kill Alison?" Lucy asked.

From 1.18 "The Badass Seed", in the courtyard, the girls were sitting at two tables.

Detective Beyer stood in front of them. "Which one of you found the trophy? It's not human blood."

"Why would there--" Hanna started.

"Let's save our questions for the precinct," Beyer told them. "Follow me."

The girls stood, following Beyer.

---- / -----  

Same Day - Day One

Morning - Rosewood Police Station - Interrogation 

The girls were all being questioned one at a time.

Spencer was at the table. "The video was sent to us by an anonymous source."

Emily was at the table. "Probably the same person who sent it to you."

Hanna was at the table. "It was loaded onto Dakota's laptop."

Aria was at the table. "This time, we saw who Alison was talking to."

Dakota was at the table. "It was Ian."

Pen was at the table, looking upset. "He told her to come closer, and she did."