chapter 14 - Careful What U Wish 4

Outfits in the external link

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in Emily's room, Pam was going through Maya's backpack, finding the joint.

Evan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in Mara's room, Lucy, Mara and Emily were talking to Pam.

"Your friend left her backpack here," Pam told them. "I returned it to her parents." She looked at Emily. "Are you doing drugs with her?"

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked.

Pam reached out to touch Emily's cheek. "Are you stoned?"

Emily sat up to stop her. "No."

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in the Fields House, Mara and Emily were talking about Maya.

Mara smiled sympathetically, rubbing Emily's arm. "Where are they sending her?"

"Someplace called True North," Emily answered.

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", outside the temporary DiLaurentis House, Pen and Evan were eating together on a bench.

"So, what were you and Noel Kahn talking about today?" Pen asked.

Evan shrugged. "He was just telling me about some stupid rumor he had heard."

"What kind of rumor?" Pen asked.

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in Ezra's apartment, Aria and Ezra were kissing.

Evan: (voice over from 1.13 Know Your Frenemies) "The English teacher is having a thing with one of his students."

From 1.12 "Salt Meets Wound", in the kitchen of the McCoy House, Dakota took the pasta box, pouring the contents, the money included, over the counter. Jean walked closer in shock.

"Mom, there are thousands of dollars in here," Dakota told her. "This is why those creeps took me. Because Dad stole from them."

From 1.12 "Salt Meets Wound", in the living room of the McCoy House, Dakota walked into her house to see that it was trashed like there had been a break in and robbery, looking around in denial, worried. Dakota ran into the kitchen to see it was even more trashed than the living room was. 

Jean was standing at the kitchen island counter. She picked up the pasta box from the cabinet, showing Dakota that it was empty. "It's gone. All of it."

Jean walked out. Dakota sighed anxiously, shakily, overwhelmed. Her phone vibrated. She sighed in anger, already knowing who it would be, taking it out to look at the text.

You might consider this as repayment for saving you for worse things to come. Or you can consider my offer. You'll get your money back and save Daddy from jail. If you do what I say. Sweet dreams.

-- A

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in the Apple Rose Grille, Dakota found a note taped to the side of the mop bucket, slowly peeling it off to read.

Want the money? Destroy the mess you cleaned. I want you to explode. In front of everyone.

-- A

Dakota sighed, looking down angrily. She did as the note told her to do, exploding, destroying the restaurant, pushing over everything, tables included, while the boys were filming her.

Mara: (voice over from 1.13 Know Your Frenemies) "What happened?"

There was a note under one of the tables Dakota had pushed over. Dakota walked closer to peel it off and read.