chapter 3 - To Kill a Mocking Girl

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bar, Aria and Ezra were sitting together.

Pen: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

"I'd like to know more about you," Ezra told her.

Aria nodded. "I'd like to know more about you, too."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bar, Ezra and Aria were making out in the bathroom.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Ezra's classroom, students were starting to get settled in their seats.

Aria, Emily and Dakota walked in, trying to find their seats.

"So, I hear the new teacher's really hot," Dakota told them.

They took seats next to each other.

Ezra turned to face the class. He noticed Aria, though she wasn't paying attention. "Holy crap."

Everyone turned to follow his gaze to Aria in confusion.

Aria looked up, noticing Ezra, in shock

Ezra cleared his throat. "Uh, I'm Mr. Fitz. Your new English teacher."

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in Ezra's Classroom, Ezra and Aria were talking.

"It's too hard to sit in this room every day and call you Mr. Fitz," Aria told him. Ezra looked down, nodding in understanding barely. "Okay? I can't pretend like I don't know you."

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in the Marin House's kitchen, Hanna, Madison and Ashley were talking.

"I'm really sorry, Mom," Madison told her.

Ashley looked at her in confusion. "For what?"

"The cop," Madison answered.

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", on the Fields House's porch, Emily was sitting on a chair on the porch of her house, reading a book.

Lucy was sitting on the porch swing, drinking juice.

Mara sat next to Lucy, holding the scrapbook. "Is Pen staying in town?"

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in the principal's office at the high school, Pen was sitting the desk, across from the principal.

Principal Tamborelli sat in his chair. "Your parents have signed all of your transcripts and immunizations records to transfer you back to Rosewood High. The thing is, they're not planning on staying in Rosewood for long."

Pen looked down. "I know. I have someone I can stay with."

"Who is that?" Tamborelli asked.

Pen looked up. "My brother."

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in the school's hallway, Pen and Evan knelt to the floor to pick up her things, stealing glances at each other though they tried not to look at each other. They stood, looking at each other for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Pen looked up. "Good to see you, Evan."

"You, too, Pen," Evan told her.

Pen smiled a small smile. 

From 1.02 "The Jenna Thing", in flashback, in the street while it was pouring, Evan and Pen were walking.

Pen was holding the umbrella. "You know, I think Ali and Aria are onto us." Evan turned to face her. Pen smiled a small smile. "It's just... we've known each other forever, and the thought of us..."