chapter 7 - The Homecoming Hangover

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the school hallway, Toby and Dakota were talking.

Spencer: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Toby pulled out two tickets. "I was hoping maybe you'd go with me."

"To homecoming?" Dakota asked in surprise.

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", outside the school, Jenna and Toby were talking.

"Once she finds out the truth about you, she'll hate you," Jenna told him.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Toby asked.

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the dance, Mara, Emily and Lucy were talking.

Mara smiled. "Hey, guys."

"You asked Maya to come here," Emily told her. "Why?"

"For you," Mara answered. "I got an email. It was an unknown address, but it was signed from A."

Lucy looked at her worriedly. "What did it say?"

"It didn't say much of anything, but it had pictures," Mara told them. She looked at Emily. "Of you and Maya."

Emily realized what the pictures had been of. "Oh, my God."

Mara took her hands in her own. "Emily, it's okay. I meant what I said the other night. About me being okay with whoever you're with as long as you're happy."

Lucy looked at Emily in surprise. "You're with Maya?"

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the school hallway, Pen and Evan were talking at her locker.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to homecoming with me," Evan told her. "So, is that a yes?"

"No," Pen answered. Evan looked at her curiously. Pen smiled. "It's a hell yes."

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", at the dance, Aria looked at Pen. "Since when are you into my brother?"

Pen opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out.

Later at the dance, Peyton and Melissa were talking.

"They posted the winning Golden Orchard essays online, and I had a chance to read yours," Melissa told her. "Or should I say, mine?"

"It was a really stupid thing to do, and I'm so sorry," Peyton told her.

"I get why you would do it," Melissa told her. "You've always felt like an outsider in this family because you have to work so much harder than the rest of us to get to where we are."

Later in the dance, Alex and Melissa were talking.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked.

"I'm talking about Peyton, you know, dating you to piss off our dad," Melissa told him.

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the school hallway, Aria and Ezra were talking.

"I know it's over," Aria told him. "I know that. I just can't stand the idea of you walking around and hating me."

Ezra shook his head. "I could never hate you."

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the dance, Sean and Madison were talking.

"You know, this is typical Hanna," Sean told her. "She makes a big deal about coming to this thing together, and then she ditches me."

"Let's dance," Madison told him.