chapter 21 - Monsters in the End

Outfits in the external link

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in Spencer's room, Spencer and Peyton walked into the room to see police combing through the room, like they were doing for Peyton's room. Veronica, Madison, Lucy and Pen followed.

Mara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

"They served a search warrant," Veronica told them.

"Make them get out," Spencer told her.

Veronica sighed, shaking her head. "I can't. You're people of interest in a murder investigation."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the Sheriff's station, the girls and Mara were talking. Garrett walked closer.

"Garrett?" Lucy asked.

"You're a cop now?" Mara asked.

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the parking lot, Spencer and Toby kissed.

"I was not expecting that," Spencer admitted.

Toby chuckled. "Me neither."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the woods, Emily and Paige were sitting at their picnic.

"I had an amazing time last night, and I would really like to keep seeing you," Paige told her.

"Like this?" Emily asked. "Always in the middle of nowhere?"

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in Ella's classroom, Aria, Evan and Ella were talking.

Evan looked at Aria tauntingly. "So who is it? Somebody we know?"

"I think I'm gonna have to start looking in the hallways to see if I can guess who it is," Ella told her.

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in the McCoy House, Dakota was arguing with Caleb. "You were spying on me the whole time."

Caleb shook his head. "No, not the whole time."

Caleb went to put a hand on Dakota's shoulder.

Dakota pushed it away. "Don't touch me."

Later when she was alone, Dakota was in the kitchen, cooking. The steam got into her eyes, but didn't know that was what made them water enough to shed a tear.

Veronica: (voice over from 1.20 Someone to Watch Over Me) "They found some fibers..."

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in Peyton's room, Spencer, Peyton and Veronica were talking.

"Some threads caught in a bracelet," Veronica explained.

"The ones Alison and Pen gave us?" Spencer asked.

"I think someone's going to a great deal of trouble to make you look guilty," Veronica told them.

Peyton was starting to freak out. Spencer was almost crying, holding Peyton in an embrace.

---- -----

Day One

Morning - The Brew 

The girls were sitting at a table and the lounge area to talk about what Veronica had told Spencer and Peyton. Dakota was gazing off at nothing.

"Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Lucy asked.

"Somebody?" Madison repeated. "Try Ian." She looked at Peyton and Spencer. "He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty. Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard."